Stone Mountain TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me too! Just gone for the TSV in Amethyst. I love the look of this bag. The leather looks soft and similar to the Tignanello range which I also like. I think it's a really good price for a leather bag, especially when compared to the KVZ bags which are synthetic. I also like bags with long straps so this one should do the trick.

Me too! Just gone for the TSV in Amethyst. I love the look of this bag.

Yes, Amethyst for me too. I have another Stone Mountain bag from a previous TSV and they are very nice. This one looks particularly spacious.

I'm also buying the little shoulder bag as a present for my cousin.

Aaaargh! I should go to bed now!

Mind you, I have never in my life heard such rubbish as Glen Campbell is spouting...

Glen, Glen, the cliche man :strangle:
stole a phrase, and away he ran
dress it up, dress it down
wear a trouser round the town.....

:ANYWORD: clap:ANYWORD: clap Mrs James you know Gllen is On Trend :ANYWORD: sUE

Glen, Glen, the cliche man :strangle:
stole a phrase, and away he ran
dress it up, dress it down
wear a trouser round the town.....

Mrs James, I do confess of late you have found your muse. I suppose you know that Andrew Motion is retiring and the hunt is on for the new Poet Laureate. :33:

Made me laugh ha ha hilarious!He does talk a load of cobblers bless him.Remember him from years ago on Richard and Judy I think it was.

:ANYWORD: clap:ANYWORD: clap Mrs James you know Gllen is On Trend :ANYWORD: sUE

Glen's cliches are driving me nuts too. Has anyone noticed that since he started using "price point", lots of the other presenters are doing it too. Surely the word price is quite sufficient? I have never felt the need to go into a shop and ask for the "price point" of anything!!!! But there again perhaps I'm not "a woman of an age" "buying into a trend".:6:

Stone Mountain Bags

Love the teal. Already have one of their small bags that came at a 'try me price' and it's so handy and smart.

Really enjoying reading other posts - you lot have me in stitches - a great way to start the day. Thanks!!

And don't forget it would look great with a cardi, suede skirt and Emu boots ... or so says Guru Glen.

Anyone hear him say last night's Christmas Surprise (a £19 something bag) would make a great teachers present?! Clearly no recession going on in his house!!

if Glen turns one more bag inside out, i think i'll scream.........:eek::58::17:

Love your avatar Kitkat and anyone who knows me will know I love your name,
anyway back to Glen I used to like him but just lately hes getting proper on my nerves him and Kathy on one show is just too much, can we perhaps replace him with Gok.
As for stone mountain bags I've got one but am quite liking most of them think I might deflect (is that the word) from kipling

I like the shape and colours,but not the grainy leather.

Glen was driving me bonkers last night,definately in cliche overdrive!

Glen was driving me bonkers last night,definately in cliche overdrive!

Not just you it seems, Jilly looked as though she'd fallen asleep at some points. Glen was going on and on and on about one of the bags and once he finished there was a brief pause and she said that she quite liked the little purse that was with it! Obviously hadn't listened to a word he said and must've been thinking about the nice warm bed she'd rather have been in at that time of night! It's hard work trying to listen to what he "says". Had to turn him off. And worse horrors, he was there again when I turned the telly on this morning :11: I'm sure he's a nice chap but he needs to see a doctor about his verbal diarrhoea.

For anyone who missed the TSV, this item no 136036 is available in a good choice of colours and at a good price (£30.42)!! Im not fussed on patent leather and was really looking red anyway so didnt go for the TSV though the teal was tempting me!

Im sure some of our wonderful "scouts" have posted it somewhere but as its relevant here i thought i would remind you all.

Latest posts

Back