Still flogging extremely expensive silk flowers?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Who is buying this Peony stuff? The TSV is just eight faux flaaaars and a vase. I was in Dunelm Mill today and they had gorgeous silk flowers from 99p each. It doesn't take much artistic talent to shove eight stems in a vase. You can buy the fake water stuff as well from any decent hobby shop or on line. You could do the whole thing yourself for half the price.

I bought the Christmas wreath on auto delivery. So far I've had the red roses & the daffodil & bluebel ones. Have to say for £28 quid each wreath before the Q p&p they're actually very good value imo. They are very detailed compared to the standard faux flowers you see. I agree they're not especially cheap, especially with the p&p added on but they are very presentable.

A few other people have now mentioned Dunhelm Tilley so thanks for the heads up ;). I didn't get the TSV, just looked a bit sparce imo for the money with p&p included.

The price didn't include the vase. I'm off to Dunelm - I'm sure that I can get twice as many flaaaars for half the price...............and no p and p.

Latest posts

Back