Stephanie Weightman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wasn't her shop closing last year? Must be a world record for the longest shop closure in history. I saw DB with JJ at Olympia 'Stitches' craft fair one year and he did seem very nice, smiley and polite but he was alot younger. I wonder if she will go back to IW/C&C because she is always tired, perhaps there is some underlying illness.

I too miss craft on QVC. I very rarely watch C&C because I don't like 24/7 crafting, I just like a few good quality craft shows on at a regular time each week, not saying anything new as it has been said many many times over the past year and QVC still haven't cottoned on. I have enjoyed Stephanie's shows but there has only been one on each week which doesn't feed the addiction, can't be making the money other hours bring in.

Wasn't her shop closing last year? Must be a world record for the longest shop closure in history. I saw DB with JJ at Olympia 'Stitches' craft fair one year and he did seem very nice, smiley and polite but he was alot younger. I wonder if she will go back to IW/C&C because she is always tired, perhaps there is some underlying illness.

I too miss craft on QVC. I very rarely watch C&C because I don't like 24/7 crafting, I just like a few good quality craft shows on at a regular time each week, not saying anything new as it has been said many many times over the past year and QVC still haven't cottoned on. I have enjoyed Stephanie's shows but there has only been one on each week which doesn't feed the addiction, can't be making the money other hours bring in.

I wonder if she has thyroid problems:thinking: She looks a proper candidate for hypothyroidism.

Had forgotten all about Dawn, but can't say I have missed her or her sparkling personality. She always seemed to be going through some kind of drama - which she was always eager to share with her fans. Sounds like the bubble has burst on her business - wonder if she is still peddling those crafting holidays at some out-of-season hotel for exhorbitant prices? S'pose there are only so many tubes of glitter and sticky blobs anyone would need.

Hadn't really noticed the lack of craft shows on QVC - obviously don't make the sales anymore. If it isn't beauty, bedding, 'eek, some American flogging stretchy polyester, etc, it doesn't seem to get a look in these days.

Latest posts

Back