steam press?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
I bought a pink steam press from QVC a few years back now.Loved it and used it well despite its poor reviews.It began to leak water and I sent it back to QVC on near enough its one year QVC guarantee.They had none in stock and I got my money back.I was always so convinced that another would come along.

And it hasn't!!! Why do we get nothing like this anymore?? Just an endless stream of TV's,cameras and laptops??? I don't consider myself a gadget person and I really wish QVC would tap into the home market a bit more other than just bedding and steam mops!

I bought a pink one, quite a small model. The handle was plastic, strong as i thought until it cracked and fell off. It was 18 months old so had to bin it. Wouldn't buy another.

I bought a pink steam press from QVC a few years back now.Loved it and used it well despite its poor reviews.It began to leak water and I sent it back to QVC on near enough its one year QVC guarantee.They had none in stock and I got my money back.I was always so convinced that another would come along.

And it hasn't!!! Why do we get nothing like this anymore?? Just an endless stream of TV's,cameras and laptops??? I don't consider myself a gadget person and I really wish QVC would tap into the home market a bit more other than just bedding and steam mops!

Ideal World have steam presses occasionally

I agree the polti iron attachment for my polti steam generator is fab and as it has no "working parts" it should keep going for years. But I can't stand and iron these days so I've been using my QVC press for a couple years. It's a bigger model that they sold off as a super bargain price or similar a few months before the pink press TSV and it's a Godsend for me.

Jude xx

I'd probably go for a Domena if and when I need to replace mine. My advice is to buy the biggest ironing surface you can afford/store it makes hotel-quality pressed sheets easy to achieve. Also wear cotton gloves (cheap ones for moisturising hand treatments) they protect from burns to the knuckles and make smoothing out sheets or garments easier than with just your hands.

Jude xx

Bought one from ebay...not the QVC one I was on about.....and a little more than I wanted to pay @£45 but job done! It really is quick and easy ironing!

I am on my 4th or 5th one and have been using a steam press for over 20 years. Would never go back to using an iron. Got the one I am using at the moment from Ebay too.

Agree with the advice to go for the biggest plate you can afford as it really cuts down pressing time.

Latest posts

Back