Stacey's YBF has gone and where's Suzi B?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lizdelassa

Registered Shopper
Not that I like her stuff, but where's Suzi B these days? And Roz haven't seen her even though it is the Chinese New Year. Are they so rich off the back of us they don't need QVC anymore or have people cottoned onto the fact that their stuff is not all it's cracked up to be?

Who else have we lost over the years?

Markon
Jasmine Watson

MOP stopped appearing so often after they got rid of Mike and the other guy took over. I see it in Debenhams usually beside the L'Occitane stuff.

Philosophy, I don't buy but they keep showing the same stuff. On QVC US they have loads of different stuff. Here its like watching paint dry.

Suzi B, funny I asked that ages go and next thing a few shows popped up. Never a fan of it either.

Prescriptives with the follically-challenged Gary with the south african accent.

That range of make-it-at-home fudge (why do I care, I'm diabetic !)

The micro-fibre towels (lovely and soft but useless at drying)

Cecile de Polange - nice chintz-y bits and bobs

What happened to those 2 women from How Clean is Your Home (Aggie and someone else whose name escapes me). They were only on once.

The bow-maker on the craft hours :mysmilie_17:

Linda

Prescriptives with the follically-challenged Gary with the south african accent.

That range of make-it-at-home fudge (why do I care, I'm diabetic !)

The micro-fibre towels (lovely and soft but useless at drying)

Cecile de Polange - nice chintz-y bits and bobs

What happened to those 2 women from How Clean is Your Home (Aggie and someone else whose name escapes me). They were only on once.

The bow-maker on the craft hours :mysmilie_17:

Linda

ohh yoy mean kim and aggie

Yep, the Kim and Aggie show was a bit mad if I remember - Kim was demonstrating how safe the cleaning product was by squirting it into her mouth and swallowing it, and the presenter went potty at her before giving us at home a sage warning 'not to try it ourselves'...:D

Aggie and Kim have split up. Yes Aggie is no longer doing the tv show.

Gary, I believe from chatting to the Prescriptives counter manager(before they closed in January), has health problems.

Aggie and Kim have split up. Yes Aggie is no longer doing the tv show.

Gary, I believe from chatting to the Prescriptives counter manager(before they closed in January), has health problems.

I thought it was Kim (the 'oo matron' one :mysmilie_17:) that wasn't doing it anymore, she said that Aggie didnt talk to her.

I liked Mike from mop and regularly bought the products,the pear stuff for babies smells yummy
I wonder why they got rid of it,you hardly see it on now !??
Lee from philosophy was another great guest who is never mentioned
I used to like the kipling woman aswell,not the blonde one,the darker haired girl

Lee Sands seems to just haning on by his finger nails - only a few products show when you search. I have never ordered his stuff but it at least seems reasonably priced for pearls/semi precious gemstones etc!

Not that I like her stuff, but where's Suzi B these days? And Roz haven't seen her even though it is the Chinese New Year. Are they so rich off the back of us they don't need QVC anymore or have people cottoned onto the fact that their stuff is not all it's cracked up to be?

Who else have we lost over the years?

Markon
Jasmine Watson

Markon was on a while back.

i liked lorraine from kipling wonder why they replaced her? and lee from philosophy and who remembers meryl from BE? before she got replaced by SJ who i like btw

i liked lorraine from kipling wonder why they replaced her? and lee from philosophy and who remembers meryl from BE? before she got replaced by SJ who i like btw

Lorraine left her job at Kipling when she moved to America because of her husbands job.

I think Lorraine moved to the USA as her husband went to work there.

Latest posts

Back