Spring Fashion Weekend on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tip toe into this debate gently as I say I rather like Ronni Nicole and am rather looking forward to seeing what delights await!!:blush:

:taphead: :taphead: :taphead: :mysmilie_505: :mysmilie_514: :mysmilie_853:

Only joking Snowstorm . I'm sure your not the only one.

:taphead: :taphead: :taphead: :mysmilie_505: :mysmilie_514: :mysmilie_853:

Only joking Snowstorm . I'm sure your not the only one.

Feel like Billy no mates on this page regarding the spring fashion event. However, I am confident that like minded folk will now come out of hiding and follow my lead....!:whew::glass:

I don't mind Tiana B, some of the dresses are very smart and easy to wear. If I wasn't O So Fat I'd try the Ronni Nicole range as well.

Feel like Billy no mates on this page regarding the spring fashion event. However, I am confident that like minded folk will now come out of hiding and follow my lead....!:whew::glass:

I have 3 Ronni Nicole dresses and love them. I also have loads of Kim&Co (though mostly not from QVC), at least 3 Indigo Moon jackets and I don't care who knows it. I like Diane Gilman too and have a few of her pieces.:happy:

Yet another bore fest on QVC. I do like Ronni Nicole dresses but they always look a bit short, wonder if everything will be on easy pay. I see the only real glitch in the day is the presence of smarmy morphing into a female brook. Sorry all you CB fans but it really is getting on my nerves seeing him present fashion/beauty hours.

Do you have any details on this yet ? Has anyone noticed any presenters wearing what could be it on air ? I have 2 Butler & Wilson butterfly brooches that I have had a while. :flower: :flower:

There is a B & W thread on the forum with the details. I know there are 3 brooches and one of them is a pair of cats.

Yet another bore fest on QVC. I do like Ronni Nicole dresses but they always look a bit short, wonder if everything will be on easy pay. I see the only real glitch in the day is the presence of smarmy morphing into a female brook. Sorry all you CB fans but it really is getting on my nerves seeing him present fashion/beauty hours.

I am 5ft nowt so they are good for me. CB doing clothing - will zone him out:sun:

Latest posts

Back