ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Just checking the program guide I‘ve noticed:

Sparkling Fashion​

10/12/21, 20:00-21:00
Presenter: Alison Young, Debbie Flint

Whether you're a party dress lover or mix and match enthusiast, embrace the festive feeling in all-out embellishment, sparkling sequins and scene-stealing shine with our showcase of beautiful styles.

🤣🤣🤣

Wow the thought of glitzy dressed Debbie Flint showcasing the best of the Q’s sparkling styles, can anything be more exciting.
I’m also wondering if Alison Young be on hand with mahoosive dollops of powder shimmer.

😲🤭🤔😂

I see the weekly magazines are bursting with 'party' fashion of killer heels and thigh skimming sequin frocks. Now, apart from kids going clubbing, who is wearing this stuff ? Social events are thin on the ground with cancellations, and sparkling like a Christmas tree slouched on your own sofa or walking the dog is not practical and a waste of time. So I wonder how much sparkling fashion will QVC sell.

I see the weekly magazines are bursting with 'party' fashion of killer heels and thigh skimming sequin frocks. Now, apart from kids going clubbing, who is wearing this stuff ? Social events are thin on the ground with cancellations, and sparkling like a Christmas tree slouched on your own sofa or walking the dog is not practical and a waste of time. So I wonder how much sparkling fashion will QVC sell.
Don’t know about actual sales but certain presenters are wearing the stuff on air.
Then they are telling us we can wear it for all these occasions that they are coming out with. Most definitely sat around that fire pit they were selling the other day, wearing our Cozee Home creations leaving fluff all over our sparkling stinking of smoke sequins.
Lovely jubbly 🤣🤣🥳

Did you catch a glimpse of the BA for Moulton Brown yesterday ? Thigh high, very tight fitting pink sparkling dress. When I saw her, she was with Craigie who was wearing a tight red suit. Getting in the spirit, I think, and both dressed to entertain.

Check out ebay for sparkly fashion bargains. If anyone's seen Ruthie's sparkly sequin skirt, I bought a mini skirt version of this with black all over sequins for a fiver. It still had the labels on and it's gorgeous. Only a couple of quid postage as well. People will have loads of party wear they've never worn as Christmas was cancelled last year and now it's all on sale over on the "E", as opposed to ridiculous prices and postage on the "Q".

CC

I've just bought a Per Una sparkly skirt, 24" in length & it looks fabulous with black opaque tights & boots. Our home is dressed for Christmas, so am I & I wear a different dress up outfit every night when we eat supper. I'm done with all the misery & spent the last few evenings sewing sequins onto my detested masks; I had a bag of them attached to a jacket I bought several years ago & they are now being used. If someone has very good eyesight they can see what the bugle beads spell! 🤭

Did you catch a glimpse of the BA for Moulton Brown yesterday ? Thigh high, very tight fitting pink sparkling dress. When I saw her, she was with Craigie who was wearing a tight red suit. Getting in the spirit, I think, and both dressed to entertain.
That MB b a is about 20 years too old for such a dress.

Craig wears his trousers too tight around the thighs. My first serious boyfriend had what he called ‘footballers thighs’. He always had trouble finding trousers to fit them without being too big elsewhere

That MB b a is about 20 years too old for such a dress.

Craig wears his trousers too tight around the thighs. My first serious boyfriend had what he called ‘footballers thighs’. He always had trouble finding trousers to fit them without being too big elsewhere
It was too small for her, she needed the next size. Mr CC would disagree, his tongue was stuck to the TV :rolleyes:

Too tight trousers on anyone are a big no no. Lady in our village (quite young) wears skin tight leggings and big pants underneath. How do I know?? It's there for all to see :sick: Size up everyone if you are in any doubt at all.

CC

Latest posts

Back