Spanx Models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its actually from one extreme to the other. I remember when control pants were first aired on QVC in the 1990s they used to use women literally 'from real life' with huge size 40" plus waists, then they used to roll the pants down, measure, then heave and pull the pants up, (struggling, panting & puffing, using two people)!! stuff all their fat in, then re-measure. I used to feel so sorry for the ladies exposing the white doughnuts and deep belly buttons on air, but they were happy to do it.

There are medium shapes in the still slides which is ok I guess

Last edited:
Was Julia wearing the TSV under that brightly coloured dress? I quite fancy the vest but need to know if it will squash big boobs (or mould them into a single roll), which isn't the look I go for!

Just flicked over to watch...I agree about the models, Halla's ribcage is the same size as her boobs FFS! I'm now staring at Julia's chest to decide whether to risk it! :mysmilie_17:

Was Julia wearing the TSV under that brightly coloured dress? I quite fancy the vest but need to know if it will squash big boobs (or mould them into a single roll), which isn't the look I go for!

I wonder about that too, given that it is reversible I cant see how it wont just flatten the chesticle area. There doesnt seem to be any moulded area for accomodate boobs iykwim.

I think Joy should have been modelling this TSV - then we would know the effect on the chest!

Last edited:
I have a couple of the open bust vests which mean I can wear my usual bra, so I think I'll stick with those!

I agree with Akimbo, the open bust vests are good, also the 'Trust your Thinstincts' vests from Spanx which are made from a super thin control fabric with the bust part being a normal super stretchy fabric which accommodates any bust size. These are also true to size and a Medium fits a 12 comfortably and Large a size 14 etc, I think the Assets range runs a bit small in my opinion.

Could they have got models any thinner than the ones modelling the tsv! Ridiculous!

Its the same with every womans magazine you open now, there are endless diets to follow, shown with a picture of a young girl no older than 18 in shorts and skimpy top !!!! As though women in their 40s,50s and 60s can ever look like that. I sometimes think that the Editors of these magazines must have brains the size of budgies !!

Interestingly, on the home page of the website the pictures promoting the TSV show a much larger model, wonder why they don't use her on the shows?

Is it just me or has Deborah Anne lost too much weight lately, the last few weeks her waist seems to have shrunk, it may just be TV but she doesn't look to good to me, I really like her I think she is one of the best Q models if not the best but recently she is looking really too thin, I wonder if it's accentuated by her large bust but I hope she's ok.

I've ordered two and have loads of Spanx and Vercella, I have a few from the high street but they're awful really, I have big boobies :) 36 H and I generally don't find Spanx squashes them I think they know better but I'll report back when they arrive!

And I bet they said it didn't feel at all uncomfortable :sweat:

I don't find them uncomfortable I think if you get your size right they shouldn't be but were all different, I wear them often both Spanx and Vercella and love them especially to use them as camisoles.

I've ordered two and have loads of Spanx and Vercella, I have a few from the high street but they're awful really, I have big boobies :) 36 H and I generally don't find Spanx squashes them I think they know better but I'll report back when they arrive!

I have a vercella cami which I love and doesnt squash me. I have decided to take the plunge on the TSV, got my tape measure out to be sure of size (have put on weight - not happy). Catherine Huntley said she had it on without a bra and she looked ok to me, so I am hopeful I wont end up with mono-boob!:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back