Spanx gaff

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The model demo'ing the first garment in this hour looked really smooth and shapely from the front, but the back view revealed bra lines and small rolls of back fat - couldn't see that the spanx cami made any difference at all. DG and Zilpah the guest were speechless for a few seconds. I just assumed that someone behind the scenes checked all models (fashion etc) before they went out in front of the camera - obviously I was wrong.

Not a very good advert, I won't be buying any Spanx.

It was a gaff, a rather bad one. If I had any notion of buying into spanx that would have put me off.

After seeing the odious Gillian McKeith wearing her spanx - the infamous "faint" - I've been put right off it. Could really do with spanx after xmas, though!

I didn't see that but just witnessed another gaff with the rubber thing that sticks to the shower wall to hold bottles etc (sorry, don't know what it's called). The presenter was trying to attach a bottle of shampoo to the suckers and it wouldn't stick. She kept on trying, then finally held it with her thumb and said "there you go, that's how you do it". Camera pans out and Julia looks as if she has just stopped giggling, and has the biggest smirk on her face, then the presenter sneaks in a brief grin herself! The magic of live tv eh?!

Latest posts

Back