South Western Silver TSV Friday the 2nd of September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The first thing I ever bought from QVC was. South western necklace it is a turquoise pendant and came with a leather cord and a liquid silver chain I still wear it loads and love it. Not sure if it was a TSV I think it was but it is a few years ago and the memory is not what it was !

Southwestern Silver TSV

Has anyone got any clues on what the Southwestern silver TSV will be in September, just wonder if I should start trying to save some pennies :)

Thanks

South Western Silver TSV 02/09

I see there is a South Western Silver TSV on the 2nd. I really do not remember there having been one before? Looking forward to seeing what it is I do like some of there "stuff" - any ideas anyone?

Disappointed with the SW tsv! Was excepting a proper silver piece :sad:, not a LR style bracelet with a tiny charm!

So glad I did not bother staying up till midnight for that. With all those lovely pieces from SWS......
they come up with this? I do think its ok, but surely they could have taken advantage of easy pay and really put the emphasis on one of their more expensive pieces, well something with silver in

I actually really like them...........................but OMG I think they are overpriced.

I saw JF doing the 11.30 pm peek at the TSV and how she went on about the price,and you won't believe it etc etc.......................I was expecting them to be about £11:cheeky:!!!!

As I say I like them - but as a 3 - don't look up to much as a single.And I won't be buying because of the price!!!!

That's three TSVs we've had recently, Honora, Veronese & now this that have all been bracelets!

I don't like these, very boring. She does some lovely things for the US site, why can't we have some more of those than we get?

I was looking forward to this and expecting something silver and turquoise
but was really disappointed, glad I didnt stay up for the launch

Latest posts

Back