Sorry just isn`t good enough!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Get an iphone and get the app. It's really good
and very discrete. You can get your bank app
as well so you are in total control.

I've got an Android phone so I'm still waiting for QVC to produce an Android app! I can use the internet on the phone but it's not as good as having an app.

I've got an Android phone so I'm still waiting for QVC to produce an Android app! I can use the internet on the phone but it's not as good as having an app.

Yes, good point, just when are they going to bring out the Android ap?! Customer Services told me at the start of this year that it would be "later this year" but here we are almost in June and nothing has materialised yet.....:wait:

what's the difference? (technophobe here)
I'm fairly non-technical myself so I hope someone else will step in if I'm wrong but my understanding is that an i-phone is Apple (they have anything "i" such as i-pad etc.!), an android phone refers to the operating system and they are all Smart Phones (my understanding is that this is a generic term). You tend to find though that there are a lot more applications available for the Apple phones as they have somewhat cornered the market!

Hope this helps?!

an android phone has a different operating system, so an apple app (IYKWIM) is not going to work on an android phone
bit like windows not being able to work on the old BBC computers (really rubbish example, but all I can think off, been a long day lol)

Latest posts

Back