Sorry but Claire Sutton..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Claire too !! She's got a cheerful nature and is always comes over so pleasant. (Not like some of the others).

We need more people like her - she brightens up my day.

She'd make a fabulous nursery school teacher, I'm sure, but I'm not sure I'm that keen on the kindergarten presenting style...there's a time and a place!

I like Claire,she is allways very cheerful,girly and fun to watch.I can see why others dont like that though but personally i think she is just trying to have fun and enjoy herself while presenting rather than going for the serious hard sell approach which some do.

I like Claire too !! She's got a cheerful nature and is always comes over so pleasant. (Not like some of the others).

We need more people like her - she brightens up my day.

Another Claire fan here. She always comes over as a very pleasant person, one you could have a conversation with. The fact that I am a bloke helps too :9:

At least she doesn't say yeah yeah yeah or literally all the time like some of the other presenter's.

At least she doesn't say yeah yeah yeah or literally all the time like some of the other presenter's.

No she doesn't... but she squeaks,raves and fawns and says "oh how exciting" about everything or " oh wow" in a high pitched childish way and to me comes across as patronising and very very false.

I was talking to a guy recently about Claire Sutton, as she happened to be on in the background. So I just asked for a male point of view regarding her demeanor, bearing in mind this male friend had never seen her or heard her before. His reply was this...
"well she obviously has children, but I feel there is no way she is like this in private"
"what do you mean private" I replied..
"Well, I personally think she is over playing the nicey fluffy front but really off air she is totally different"
"go on" ..I replied very inquisitively..
"well I think that she has lots of 'dump off the children moments' then she probably has a kinky closet where she goes wild with her hubby with whips chains and stockings and that voice turns into the voice of that woman in carry on screaming.. Fenella Fielding" :54:
"really?!," I replied.."do you see her attractive, from a male point of view?"
"oh yeah, her hairs a bit 'set' though, LOL but I am inquisitive what lies underneath.. its what you dont see that makes her sexy and makes my imagination run wild"

"Ok, Interesting. ...would you like another coffee, whilst I get my valium" :11:

Loads of times she mentions being nothing but a real yummy mummy always at home with the children.
At pains to say just how everything has now changed since having the children.
Then a bit later lets it slip as she out with girlfriends, girly holidays, out with her running mates, treating herself to this and that .... etc etc
So not totally yummy mummy all the time then.

I find her genuine. You may not like her (I do) but she looks like a genuine excitable girly girl.

Latest posts

Back