Sophyto?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
Just wondering if anyone knew anything about Sophyto? I got the cleanser when it was on clearance, touted as being certified 97% organic. It's supposed to be "ultra mild" and ph balanced for sensitive skin. What concerned me was in the ingredients list: grain alcohol and benzyl alcohol. I generally think that alcohol in any skin product is not a good thing, but am I wrong?

Just wondering if anyone knew anything about Sophyto? I got the cleanser when it was on clearance, touted as being certified 97% organic. It's supposed to be "ultra mild" and ph balanced for sensitive skin. What concerned me was in the ingredients list: grain alcohol and benzyl alcohol. I generally think that alcohol in any skin product is not a good thing, but am I wrong?

I'm not familiar with this particular product but personally(and i'm not an expert) i would shy away from putting any product with alcohol in it on my face.
i have sensitive skin and anything with alcohol in it makes my skin sore and irritated.
Good luck with it.

I don't know Sophyto either, but I know alcohol is bad for the skin : it's drying at least.

I always think that QVC should put the ingredient lists on their website.

Oh dear! I wanted to try that cleanser too, but I'm not too keen on washing my face with alcohol and benzoyl peroxide.

I too wish we had ingredients listings on the website. It would make it much easier for me to choose the skincare I want to use and not have so many pointless returns where something arrives, I read what's in it and chuck it straight back into the box.

It's enough to make a girl buy her skincare somewhere else - like the mypure website for example! :D ;)

Latest posts

Back