Sophia, the Face of Diamonique Lady

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Re Cycle

Registered Shopper
May I just say...

Beautiful, elegant, flawless skin, lovely voice, articulate and genuinely enthusiastic. Coming across like an expert. Give that woman a job. :flower:

(Jill Franks: Sigh. Her name is "Sophia" NOT "Sophie". Grrrrrr)

(Jill Franks: Sigh. Her name is "Sophia" NOT "Sophie". Grrrrrr)

OK, just for once, Jill is right. Julia said last night her name's Sophia, but she likes to call herself Sophie and this video proves it: <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2kSvrx15sZc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2kSvrx15sZc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

See 45 seconds in.

Ah, I stand corrected. Sorry!

Still think she's great, though.

You don't have to apologise :), but Jill gets such a hard time on here I thought it was only fair to defend her.

Anyone know when the Face of Diamonique competition was announced. This was completely news to me. (Not that I'd have entered of course!)

You don't have to apologise :), but Jill gets such a hard time on here I thought it was only fair to defend her.

Anyone know when the Face of Diamonique competition was announced. This was completely news to me. (Not that I'd have entered of course!)

Yes, Jill does indeed get a hard time on here, that's true. Here I am making it worse when she didn't deserve it...ooops.

This Face of Diamonique thing was announced a few weeks ago, I think. It wasn't hugely advertised/marketed etc. I don't think I'd have had the guts to go in for it either.

surely it should have been the fingers, ears wrist and neck of dimonique! Seriously I did not know about the competition either, but would not have entered even if I did, have not seen the winner, but she sound and looks good. What is her prize? the glory of being on QVC or something more substantial

surely it should have been the fingers, ears wrist and neck of dimonique! Seriously I did not know about the competition either, but would not have entered even if I did, have not seen the winner, but she sound and looks good. What is her prize? the glory of being on QVC or something more substantial

Good question. I would like to know too.:wonder2:

Was looking through the old QVC thread for something and came across this again. Has Sophia been on our screens at all since winning the accolade 'Face of Diamoneeek'? I havent seen her in the evening but wondered if she has been on in the day when I am working and if so, what was she doing?

Bet

Was she just modelling Tabs or was she chatting to the presenters while trying it all on? Must admit, I used to like the ad that QVC ran with the customers who had been given a bit of a makover. All ages and sizes but all looked very glam and lovely. I prefer it when they have us ordinary folk involved.:)

Thanks Tabs, glad to see she has got something out of her efforts. Hope to see her on QVC myself sometime.

Latest posts

Back