Something that really annoys me.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

apple

Registered Shopper
It really annoys me when they run out of colour options on a make-up product like today with the balance and brighten and then they start saying that actually the medium will work fine with fair skins, will adjust to skin type etc. Laura Geller knows that it's actually far too dark for many fair skins, and ends up looking mucky, or too yellow toned for others. It's much more likely to not suit. When you get a sales pitch like this , and you often do on QVC, it really makes me doubt the integrity of those selling the product.

yes they often do this and if it was true then they wouldn't need to have colour choices in the first place.they do the same thing with skincare,an example would be if say the oily skin option in something sold out they would then say get the dry skin version and it would be okay at night time,anything to sell sell sell.

I agree apple...Laura was trowelling on the tan on a fair skinned model earlier and it just did not look right. They carefully kept the camera away from her neck which must have been a totally different colour.

I know what you mean, although to be fair (pardon the pun) there was only one shade of b'n'b for ages and it did cater for most folk. I find it particularly annoying when it's clothes - you'll be just fine in something that's not your size. Er, no, thanks very much. It is a hard sell but I can't help liking Laura. She eventually said that if it really doesn't work for you then just give it away!

Latest posts

Back