Something not right at the Towers?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
Just checked the TV schedule, not that I am in the mood to buy! no scheduling after 3 Nov. most unusual in the pre Christmas period, you would think it would all be well organised by now. What with that and the problems they are having with emails, beginning to wonder whether the new studios have made too big a hole in the budget!!

Well having closed my account ( or so I thought) and then regretting it because they finally had northern nights candy stripe in single size for my 2 children- I had been waiting about a year as was told they are a " regular stock item" I discovered that my account still worked as Q never closed it. I have ordered the bedding and some mire Emma Hardie as I ran out and there were no printed schedules with the invoice either which is really unusual. I really want to know what's coming as I go full time again soon, and I can watch the bits I want without wasting time on the rest. The schedules used to come with every order..

They have much less variety of products now. Northern Nights and Yankee Candles have been on a lot recently. Where is Joan Rivers, she made me laugh with her irreverence and some of her pieces of costume jewellery were good for presents.

Yes, I miss the schedule too weathergirl, useful to have, but their loss because will not be watching much. had too much aggro, life and time are too short.

There was a guide up to 4th November (which am sure you'll all be delighted to know is a another Beauty Day) in the parcel I received yesterday.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2j

Oh for ****** sake, and guess what it will consist of? Revitash, Gatiunau (sp) and the idiotic "youth molecule", effing Shea Butter from L'occitane and all the old stuff they trot out over and over and over again. Anyway aren't we all lovely enough by now given the amount of Beauty Days we have had recently!

I have been getting fed up with the same few products being shown on these beauty days. But this one might suit me as I am coming close to the end of my first Revitalash and have been so pleased with it, I want another one. Money is tight, so I am hoping for the super size again, with 4 easy payments (which made me try it in the first place). What are the chances I wonder?

Trouble with Revitalash is that they don't have enough strings to their bow to do a TSV that's not exactly the same as the last one, which I liked too. Unless they do a TSV on the overpriced hair care they are a bit of a one trick pony. Maybe it will be a Revitalash/ Revitabrow combo, but I wouldn't buy that one.

I have been getting fed up with the same few products being shown on these beauty days. But this one might suit me as I am coming close to the end of my first Revitalash and have been so pleased with it, I want another one. Money is tight, so I am hoping for the super size again, with 4 easy payments (which made me try it in the first place). What are the chances I wonder?
Itchy, I have had equally amazing results with both Revitalash and Rapidlash. Rapidlash is £41.00 in Boots but Amazon have it for £20.50 and free p&p for Prime members!! There is honestly no difference for me in the results I get, both brilliant.

Itchy, I have had equally amazing results with both Revitalash and Rapidlash. Rapidlash is £41.00 in Boots but Amazon have it for £20.50 and free p&p for Prime members!! There is honestly no difference for me in the results I get, both brilliant.

Well, there's a thing!! I was in Boots today and was looking at the Rapidlash. It is €50.00, but not knowing whether it works, I would not buy it. I might try it now. Thanks. The Revitalash is £53.00 on Q, but I have to cost in the rate of exchange and P and P, which brings it up to approx €61 or so. I obviously pay more P and P than you guys in the UK, which is galling. I will have a look at Amazon too.

Latest posts

Back