Softer side to Chloe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
I was watching the gatineau show this afternoon and Chloe was the presenter, when they came to the tan accelertor she mentioned that her dad is currently suffering from skin cancer, after that her tone seem to change and she seemed visably upset by it and it reminded me that the presenters are just like you and me and have personal worries.

Im beggining to warm to Chloe and again she wore that green top i really like

I liked Chloe from the start with only a minor blip when she went all "bid" on us.

I didn't see the show, but how awful for Chloe and her family.

I hope Q don't use it to flog ultrasun but at the same time I hope people learn about sun protection and the need to start early with your children, avoiding vit D deficiencey...

I watched Chloe on one of the Elemis shows at the weekend and l thought she came across well. I noticed she was wearing polish this time so maybe her nails are growing and in better condition. As l remember her saying on an LD show a few months ago Q had mentioned her nails at interview or something like that.

I'm not sur who Chloe is. I have seen Jackie Kabler who is a qualified journalist. She seems quite OK like a magnolia wall.

I like Chloe I find her very normal,she seem to treat being a presenter as just a job (which it is) not a look at me showcase like some I could mention. I didn't see the gatineau show and am sorry to hear about her Dad and wish him a complete recovery.....

shes a good presenter and has settled down well even though she wears eyeliner all around her eyes I still like her

I'm not sur who Chloe is. I have seen Jackie Kabler who is a qualified journalist. She seems quite OK like a magnolia wall.

Jackie is good but she does tend to blend with the scenery!

As to Chloe she comes to QVC with a bit of a reputation. She is the short, young blonde chick - up to you to do a bit of digging to uncover her dodgy past. Personally I like her presenting style.

Latest posts

Back