So, waddya think?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some years ago on an eeek show, Clare Sutton's pearls of wisdom:-

Maybe you have been burgled. You could replace some of your jewellery with this range, then you might not feel so nervous about it happening again!!!

If I had not heard that myself, I would not have believed it.

Julian Balantyne DIY this morning selling drain rods.
"I've just called a bloke out to do my drains. He charged me 120 Euros!"

"Euros" Is he trying to be clever or what?

I actually don't mind MFW from kipling referring to spare shoes........its what most londoners do who use the tube...

I used to carry my shoes with me when I had a half hour walk to the station. Wore my trainers and switched shoes at the office.

Thanks everyone! Some give-your-head-a-shake ones. Telly on in background while I'm going on-line and CBrooks moaning that text machine not working, send us your tweets, twit, tweeter. "Tanya, are you a twitter girl? "She replied,"No." CB said, "Neither am I." Hand on heart that is what he said. Sheeeesh!!!

Silly me - CB asked Miriam not Tanya. Tanya not there. Neither am I ... here, I mean. must find medicine. must take medicine. simples

Lol, you're not alone in your confusion Snarly.
I just tried to put on my reading glasses.
What's wrong with that? I was already wearing my Tesco specials, bought for looking at the computer screen.
I've learnt to check I'm not wearing my "lost" glasses on top of my head, I've got to remember to check they are not on my nose in future!

Latest posts

Back