So how many bed sheets have been the TSV lately?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Stephny691

Registered Shopper
Is it just me or do have there been lots of TSVs recently with bed sheets, bed spreads, bed toppers, pillows? It seems every time I've checked the Q lately it's all bloomin' beds!

We must be due a Yankee Candles again, or Charlie Bears.

Never mind, it will soon be July, and we all know what happens then.................................. CHRISTMAS IN JULY, YIPPEEEEE !

We must be due a Yankee Candles again, or Charlie Bears.

Never mind, it will soon be July, and we all know what happens then.................................. CHRISTMAS IN JULY, YIPPEEEEE !
Oh nooooooooooooooooooo. As soon as Q begin all their Christmas hype I switch off, not just mentally but physically, I simply won`t watch or listen to all their "gifting" garbage !

Sifting and gifting, as Alexis always says!! Drives me nuts. I quite like to see the items, well let's face it the Yankee items, but I just cannot abide the accelerated "buy eighteen" or whatever, and the ideas of gifts for anyone who crosses your path. Oh, I sat by you on the bus last week, please accept this L'Occitane soap and box of tea lights..... Now I have tensed up!!!

I buy very little gifts but I can appreciated that if you have a big family etc you may need to budget and start early but Q really take the biscuits with Kitchen Aids for all and sundry, or the other extreme splitting things into the smallest gift possible. I think sometimes it is very obvious that the item was part of set and I think, unless you know it will be well received despite that fact, it looks a bit on the cheapstake front.

My OH has had a beard since pussy was a kitten but he still receives saving gifts.
Once my auntie gave me a christmas pressie with the tag from some else still on it. I would rather had nothing.

I remember receiving the WORST present of all. My sister in law gave me a waste paper bin (for me and hubby, her brother) that she had created from a Watneys Party Six beer bucket !!!! This was after we had spent £50 on their family - a tenner each ! - yes this was in the 70's. BUT I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN !!!!!

One time I got a pocket pack of hankies for my birthday. I was a bit baffled to say the least. Oh well, thought that counts I guess.

Latest posts

Back