Snog Marry Avoid - Results

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Snog
Ballantyne runs away with it at 24 votes. Lets hope he trims that ridiculous pencil tash before he gets his laughing tackle round your chops. Well done Julian.
Second place with 9 went to Dale, housewives favourite - hope he remembers to keep his teeth in.
Poor old Craig only got one vote - who could THAT have been i wonder? But all the boys got kissed so happy days :up:

Marry
Julian does it again, not by as big a margin this time at 24 votes but still way ahead of Dale who again came second with 13. Poor old Miceal Murphy seems destined to remain a bachelor, which he'll probably be very happy with :flower:

Avoid
Poor Craig, not exactly Mr Popular is he? Winner with 26 votes although hot on his heels is Mr Mogadon Charlie with 23 votes. I hear he thew one hell of a strop when he found out... "tut" he said.
Dale was the real winner here because no-one wanted to avoid him. I assume his wife, family and colleagues didnt get chance to vote?

Thanks for playing!

Snog
Ballantyne runs away with it at 24 votes. Lets hope he trims that ridiculous pencil tash before he gets his laughing tackle round your chops. Well done Julian.
Second place with 9 went to Dale, housewives favourite - hope he remembers to keep his teeth in.
Poor old Craig only got one vote - who could THAT have been i wonder? But all the boys got kissed so happy days :up:

Marry
Julian does it again, not by as big a margin this time at 24 votes but still way ahead of Dale who again came second with 13. Poor old Miceal Murphy seems destined to remain a bachelor, which he'll probably be very happy with :flower:

Avoid
Poor Craig, not exactly Mr Popular is he? Winner with 26 votes although hot on his heels is Mr Mogadon Charlie with 23 votes. I hear he thew one hell of a strop when he found out... "tut" he said.
Dale was the real winner here because no-one wanted to avoid him. I assume his wife, family and colleagues didnt get chance to vote?

Thanks for playing!

Probably because no-one ever notices that Dale's there :wink:

I NEVER GOT TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT for the record I would Snog...........JULIAN and I would Marry..................JULIAN pwhoaaaaaaaaaaar

I would avoid all the others!

Probably because no-one ever notices that Dale's there :wink:

What, Mr.Smirk? If he was in my house I'd be the nagger from Hell asking him "What are you smirking at THIS TIME?" Problem is, I'd be in a continuous loop, because he never stops :down: :down: :down:

Avoid

That made me properly laugh out loud! :clapping:

Latest posts

Back