Snog, Marry, Avoid - QVC Special

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

Tootie

Guest Shopper
With the amount of slap that QVC sells, there must be a few candidates for POD out there amongst the customer base. However, I think we should have a QVC special for presenters and guests. Who would you recommend for a makeunder? I'm thinking Tova (who knows what she really looks like!), Alison Young and George Simonton (get rid of the beard, please!).

What's POD?! :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry! Just assumed that everyone watched that show. It's the Personal Overhaul Device - people have makeunders rather than makeovers. There's some sorry sights!

I thought you were asking which presenters we would snog, marry or avoid and I was going to give my options - not too much choice tho!

Camelhair - roughlooking woman, hair/skin IMO. Some would benefit from elecution lessons eg: slurpy JF. And some need to de-hyper eg:Kim, Mally and the CamouflageSisters. And the constant looking-in-the-monitor, JF, DianeG, LoriG, STOP IT! Some are OTT, makeup/hair eg: Suarti, Tova. I think AY needs to be 'reined' in: men-slapping, sniping comments. The photo of the presenter on TheGuide is ludicrously overbrushed. Ahh, I feel better now. PS, Antthony is fine as he is.

Doh! elocution ... I should reread my post before hitting SubmitReply. sillykins

Not sure Snarly, you were pretty close with the first spelling..I reckon some would benefit from light shock treatment!

Jude xx

OK - come on then! Out of all the presenters including guest presenters, who would you Snog, Marry, Avoid???

OK - come on then! Out of all the presenters including guest presenters, who would you Snog, Marry, Avoid???

@SpeckledHen - None, None, All. What a surlySnarly I am today.

With the amount of slap that QVC sells, there must be a few candidates for POD out there amongst the customer base. However, I think we should have a QVC special for presenters and guests. Who would you recommend for a makeunder? I'm thinking Tova (who know[/B]s what she really looks like!), Alison Young and George Simonton (get rid of the beard, please!).

I doubt even Tova knows what she really looks like!

Latest posts

Back