Snap Up Stylish Fashion!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
According to the home page you can "Snap Up Stylish Fashion for £20 (excluding P&P)" - QVC's words not mine! There are plenty of pieces from all their TOP designers like Kim & Co, Indigo Moon, Susan Graver, etc..........:cheeky:

Did spot a Kipling Bag and some Birkenstocks too but nothing took my fancy - what a relief! :wink2:

Snap Up Stylish Fashion!

That would be a first BL! Stylish Fashion and QVC don't seem to go together.Hide Still I had better have a peep. I don't want to miss anything.LOL

Nothing taken my fancy, having said that on Diet Chef near to 1 1/2 stone lost, so no point buying clothing as yet.

:wave2:

Had a quick look after reading the post but I'm seriously in farting mode when it comes to clothes/shoes/bags shopping at the moment. My mantra is "I've got to be good!" :angel: Blooming shame though as I want to be bad:sad:

had a look - nothing at all for me,so thats saved me some money:whew2:

Saw one tiana b dress but thats all I would have been interested in really

I went to Matalan yesterday, cheap as chips and postage free :sun:.........mind you, my purchase didn't fit when I got it home, so it's going back, postage free again :sun:

I might have to do a bit of what bags has been doing, well done bags :wave2:

I went to Matalan yesterday, cheap as chips and postage free :sun:.........mind you, my purchase didn't fit when I got it home, so it's going back, postage free again :sun:

I might have to do a bit of what bags has been doing, well done bags :wave2:

If you get chance have a look at QVC tonight at 9pm there's a Diet Chef hour.
Having said that been doing it seven weeks tomorrow and I've done my orders from Diet Chef direct.
There's more choice and you can select a different selection month by month.

:flower:

If you get chance have a look at QVC tonight at 9pm there's a Diet Chef hour.
Having said that been doing it seven weeks tomorrow and I've done my orders from Diet Chef direct.
There's more choice and you can select a different selection month by month.

:flower:

I'll have a peek when the adverts come on on America's Next Top Model :D

Latest posts

Back