Smelly betula

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Itchy

Registered Shopper
:whew: I have a question for all those who bought the last but one TSV from Birkenstock. It was the Betula EVA 2 strap sandal in various colours - remember?

I have never suffered from sweaty, smelly feet in all my 49 years, but when wearing these it is a real problem. It looks like they are going in the bin, which is a bugger as they are really handy for driving (I can't drive in my regular Birkis). Has anyone else experienced this? Its a problem that I have never had before. Most annoying!

Godfathers! I thought the thread was about Beaulah the model. I want to polish my specs!!

No not had this problem, they are one of my favourite pairs of Birkenstocks.

:whew: I have a question for all those who bought the last but one TSV from Birkenstock. It was the Betula EVA 2 strap sandal in various colours - remember?

I have never suffered from sweaty, smelly feet in all my 49 years, but when wearing these it is a real problem. It looks like they are going in the bin, which is a bugger as they are really handy for driving (I can't drive in my regular Birkis). Has anyone else experienced this? Its a problem that I have never had before. Most annoying!

just you then Pongo! :O)

Looks like it! By the way, was Pongo one of the Hair Bear Bunch? I remember a cartoon character called that. Hooded Claw, are you there??

I remember Pongos on children's TV

Pongo the Pirate in Torchy the Battery Boy
Pongo the pet dragon in Rubovian Legend

And the film 101 Dalmatians, Pongo (the Dad dog)

:thinking:Just popped into my head - Ken Dodd's Dad's Dog's Dead lol

... I'll get my coat

Last edited:
I remember Pongos on children's TV

Pongo the Pirate in Torchy the Battery Boy
Pongo the pet dragon in Rubovian Legend

And the film 101 Dalmatians, Pongo (the Dad dog)

:thinking:Just popped into my head - Ken Dodd's Dad's Dog's Dead lol

... I'll get my coat

I thought my memory was pretty good Minim - I remember Torchy & Bossyboots but Pongo the Pirate passed me by!

"I'm Pongo the Pirate and I live in a grapefruit sloop and with my spy glass I spy and I peer and I snoop. I'm Pongo the Pirate, I love to pinch and spank. If I should catch you, I'll make you walk the plank. Pongo bad, Pongo bold. Pongo always looks for gold. Pongo bad, Pongo bold. Pongo always looks for gold. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torchy_the_Battery_Boy

Now don't set me off. I could go for hours singing all sorts of rubbish :biggrin:

Have a lookie here -
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/

Last edited:
I have heard that Birkenstock lady say you can 'refresh' the footbed by treating it with tea tree oil !

Latest posts

Back