Smashbox Special Prices - Special My Ar**!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've sometimes watched "outlets" where theres £2 off bedding,and £3 off jackets....etc...I really don't see the point.

I also get a bit irratated,when I see OTO's,that in my opinion would have been that price anyway as an introductory price.

sorry,bit off subject re smashbox

I've sometimes watched "outlets" where theres £2 off bedding,and £3 off jackets....etc...I really don't see the point.

I also get a bit irratated,when I see OTO's,that in my opinion would have been that price anyway as an introductory price.

sorry,bit off subject re smashbox

That is true that a lot of Special Day prices/ OTO's are just IP's

I assumed that such alterations in price are made to allow for easy pay. Otherwise they can stick their tuppence where the sun don't shine.

I checked and couple of the items were on during the 1pm show and they were shown with the QVC price being the SP price on website.

QVC ADDED 2p on to a few of the beauty items to make it divisable by 3 for beauty day

*prolonged sigh*
Well JBD have consistent pricing and no matter how often you say it Alison QVC are not the exclusive retailer of smashbox in the UK. She mumbled something yesterday that may have been clarification/ retraction of her frequently repeated claim. Frequently as in about 5 times in 30 mins.

I was briefly tempted by the Try Me price for the Halo Hydrating. Except it's only 7g for £23 + p&p, and for the same price you can get the full 21g on That Auction Site. Needless to say...

I was briefly tempted by the Try Me price for the Halo Hydrating. Except it's only 7g for £23 + p&p, and for the same price you can get the full 21g on That Auction Site. Needless to say...

It did seem a little expensive for a third of the amount but, I guess you do get the brush, that brush is awful though IMO I might have considered it if it had be the 29 brush which is an awesome brush!

I went for it - just because it takes up less room in my bag and the normal one is too big to carry - it also looks like it has a better lid therefore should not break so easily. Hopefully Jayne or eb*y will have some of these travel sized ones soon. Will still keep the big size for home though.

Latest posts

Back