Fallen Angel

Lebonaholic
Smashbox Starburst Bronzer.
One Time Only Price £15.62
QVC Price £18.75
Item Number 225768
AvailabilityIn stock
UK P&P £2.95

Get yourself a gorgeous sun-kissed look with this Starburst Bronzer (8.5g) from Smashbox. It's a silk-like powder that boasts a veil of shimmer to keep you looking great all day long.

Smashbox Desert Chic Heatwave Fusion Eye & Cheek.
One Time Only Price £16.75
Item Numbe r225998
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Radiate beauty with this gorgeous eye and cheek powder from Smashbox (3.4g). Inspired by the colours of the desert, the different shades combine to form an irresistible shimmery glow. The colours contain red earth minerals and are pressed together to form a pretty heat-wave effect.

Also Smashbox Lip Brilliance

Item no 227181 for £14.15 (usually £17)

Sorry cant do a link!!

Thanks FA. The Smashbox guest is doing my head in.I will have to watch how you apply the Starburst Bronzer with the sound off.

Thanks FA. The Smashbox guest is doing my head in.I will have to watch how you apply the Starburst Bronzer with the sound off.

I was just about to order that bronzer and looked at the reviews (3.6 / 5 ) one reviewer said it is only a "millimetres at best." and not worth the money

I was just about to order that bronzer and looked at the reviews (3.6 / 5 ) one reviewer said it is only a "millimetres at best." and not worth the money

that review complete rubbish (with respect :)) - The Smashbox Starburst it is a large palette - the same size as the Smashbox fusions - there is a thread on the JBD section about it and you can see a video demo from Smashbox too.
It lasts for absolutely ages.

Maybe that particular reviewer used it as an all over bronzer LL16, who knows? QVC, eBay, all the same, if they read the descriptions.......! 8g is a good size but if they were expecting something the size of a dinner plate (for whatever reason!), then yes, they would be disappointed! :rolleyes:
I've got that item on my shortlist too actually, looks lovely! :)

The Starburst is gorgeous!! Those reviews are crazy how someone can get through an 8g pot so quick seems bizarre. I've used mine a lot since I got it and doesn't look like hardly any has gone, definitely get it I might even get a spare ;)

I recently got the starburst in a kit from JBD and it's definitely not a small size. :) I haven't had the chance to play with it yet, so any advice from those of you who have please...? Is it just a case of "swirl and use"...or is there some other cool techniques please?

Also Smashbox Lip Brilliance

Item no 227181 for £14.15 (usually £17)

Sorry cant do a link!!

For anyone interested, here are the ingredients of Smashbox Lip Brilliance :

polybutene, mineral oil, ozokerite, paraffin, silica silylate, propylparaben. may contain: mica, titanium dioxide, carmine, iron oxides, manganese violet, red 30 lake, yellow 5 lake, blue 1 lake , red 27 lake, red 7 lake, bismuth oxychloride, red 6 lake, red 21 lake, red 28 lake, red 33 lake

They're from the Smashbox website :
http://www.smashbox.com/LIP-BRILLIANCE

I recently got the starburst in a kit from JBD and it's definitely not a small size. :) I haven't had the chance to play with it yet, so any advice from those of you who have please...? Is it just a case of "swirl and use"...or is there some other cool techniques please?

If anyone is worried about being heavy handed apply bronzers or highlighters (meeeee, I'm paranoid) use a fan brush and you can build from ultra subtle upwards. This is a wonderful product btw. :64:

Latest posts

Back