Smashbox Models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissTibbs

Registered Shopper
Watching the Smashbox hours today, they've had quite a nice selection of models - some of whom are absolutely stunning.

The blonde, (I don't know what her name is) with the long straight blonde hair is incredibly beautiful imo, and the girl with the red hair is very attractive along with the blonde Ali. The only model who I really can not bear to watch is Debbie. She keeps using her tongue to push out her bottom lip in order to achieve a larger pout - I just find it annoying along with all the expressions she pulls.

My favourite model overall is Ameka - I think she is so beautiful and she doesn't pull any silly expressions or pouts etc. She's very natural and down-to-earth.

What other favourites are there among us?

Watching the Smashbox hours today, they've had quite a nice selection of models - some of whom are absolutely stunning.

The blonde, (I don't know what her name is) with the long straight blonde hair is incredibly beautiful imo, and the girl with the red hair is very attractive along with the blonde Ali. The only model who I really can not bear to watch is Debbie. She keeps using her tongue to push out her bottom lip in order to achieve a larger pout - I just find it annoying along with all the expressions she pulls.

My favourite model overall is Ameka - I think she is so beautiful and she doesn't pull any silly expressions or pouts etc. She's very natural and down-to-earth.

What other favourites are there among us?

Funny you should say that about Debbie, Libby in Neighbours seems to do the same thing!!

I like Chrissy (sp) and Nalintha. I simply cannot stand even a few seconds of Beth but that's because of how she carries on.

Not a model but if I could just even for one hour look like Monica Bellucci I would die happy:64:

I simply cannot stand even a few seconds of Beth but that's because of how she carries on.

Yes, I know what you mean - and she has this bizzare little walk she does when she does the catwalk stuff - she kind of tip toes/tap dances/shuffles - I can't explain it, but it's really bizzare.

Some of the models they've had on there in the past have been so OTT that they've made me laugh. There was that model who went on to co-present a skincare range - was her name Jo? Oh, she used to make me laugh with the way she would throw her head back and open her mouth wide and spin around. She was hilarious.

Yes, I know what you mean - and she has this bizzare little walk she does when she does the catwalk stuff - she kind of tip toes/tap dances/shuffles - I can't explain it, but it's really bizzare.

Some of the models they've had on there in the past have been so OTT that they've made me laugh. There was that model who went on to co-present a skincare range - was her name Jo? Oh, she used to make me laugh with the way she would throw her head back and open her mouth wide and spin around. She was hilarious.

Is she the same woman on the BBC trailer -the one with the stepford type wifes cutting the grass??

Always liked the other Jo with the short hair but she has been away ages now. Chrissy sand Emma (vanish ad woman) seem nice and Ali is sooo gorgeous. Its not fair using so many attractive women who dont even need makeup to look stunning!! Jealous - hell yes!

Is she the same woman on the BBC trailer -the one with the stepford type wifes cutting the grass??

Always liked the other Jo with the short hair but she has been away ages now. Chrissy sand Emma (vanish ad woman) seem nice and Ali is sooo gorgeous. Its not fair using so many attractive women who dont even need makeup to look stunning!! Jealous - hell yes!

I always thought she was one and the same

I think the Smashbox models are stunning - especially Ali.

I think they have the pick of the crop - and Debbie is lovely and she can't help her big lips, I think they are a credit to her!

There are some that get on my wick - Beth - who looks like she's being constantly tickled.

There is another one - I can't remember her name - she looks totally bored and never smiles. She's middle aged and when she did a Decleor show the other week, there was a scar under her chin - no wonder she doesn't smile!

What was the name of the platinum haired model - Tova used to adore her.

There was also a very pretty model who went off to do pilates machines demos - I liked her too.

I like Diane - the slightly more mature redhead and I like Debbie - she always seems to natural. (she is the one who had the baby last year I think?)

Liked Chrissy and pouty Jo too

Nalintha is simply stunning

What was the name of the platinum haired model - Tova used to adore her.

do you mean Andrea, the one who was in recently doing the Dreamkeeper show?

There was also a very pretty model who went off to do pilates machines demos - I liked her too.
Think her name was Caroline?

I like Diane - the slightly more mature redhead and I like Debbie - she always seems to natural. (she is the one who had the baby last year I think?)

Liked Chrissy and pouty Jo to

Nalintha is simply stunning[/QUOTE

Ilike Chrissy, Ali and Ameka , all natural and gorgeous looking.

Latest posts

Back