Smashbox Masquerade Palette..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
this arrived today and it's absolutely lovely!!
Quite highly pigmented colours but a really nice mix for Autumn :heart:
Good price too compared to Debenhams.

I can't believe the prices of the Masquerade stuff on the Debanhams website!! Smashbox is never going to last in stores if they don't sort their pricing out...I'm on waitlist for the blush palette, fingers crossed!

Tx

this arrived today and it's absolutely lovely!!
Quite highly pigmented colours but a really nice mix for Autumn :heart:
Good price too compared to Debenhams.

I got this too and love it already - the pigment really IS good, meaning I've been using it as eyeliner too. Going on hols soon and this will defo cut down on the umpteen eyeshadow palettes and eyeliners I usually take 'just in case'. Brilliant value for money (I actually feel like QVC has lived up to its name for once!). Still, really need to stop buying make-up - a landslide is threatening . . . :blush:

I can't believe the prices of the Masquerade stuff on the Debanhams website!! Smashbox is never going to last in stores if they don't sort their pricing out...I'm on waitlist for the blush palette, fingers crossed!

Tx

The problem is the distributor is in Ireland and all the prices are therefore in euros. So when America sends stuff over for the UK stores(QVC is different and get direct from Smashbox US). Its coverted from dollars into euros and they just seem to swap the € for the £ and not do a real convertion of the exchance rate.

Jayne's Justbeautydirect has been deals than the counter, she does get the products direct from Smashbox but they do set the offical price.

Also check out the ELF product for £3.50...I've got this - read about the brand in the Daily Mail beauty pages and I've made several purchases...

http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/product~prodID~125.htm

ELF UK are ripe off compared to the US. They just change the $ for the £ in pricing and the dollar is only really worth $1.56 to the £1. I see complaints on beauty boards. So that palette would only be $3.50 in the US.

ELF UK are ripe off compared to the US. They just change the $ for the £ in pricing and the dollar is only really worth $1.56 to the £1. I see complaints on beauty boards. So that palette would only be $3.50 in the US.

thanks for that Donna...but for all that I think their products are reasonably priced compared to others, and I've been pleased with my purchases, the quality is good - I didn't even know there was a US site tbh!:confused:

Latest posts

Back