Smashbox Halo - Colour Change???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its getting 4 lipsticks are the normal and the newer reviewers seem to really like it.

But MUA they do love their MAC with a passion.
Have to say I do read reviews on MUA some are beyond excellent concerning colour of products. Its hard to tell from photos and the companies can give some airy fairy descriptions too. NARS are the worse, Mayfair lipstick was described as warm soft peach with gold and in real life was bright orange.

Checked the 3 halo's i have and they are identicle, ive got a holo to go from a tsv, a large one from JBD which is nearly finished and a new large one i baught from a US ebayer i cant see any difference in any of them in the pot or on my skin

Well I visited the Smashbox counter today and they now have all the additional shades and I looked at the medium which I have always used and it was so much darker than the ones I have had and it wasn't that much lighter than the dark shade!!! Something has definately changed!!!! It is BB Mineral Make Up for me now, although if I could get the new light/medium halo cheap to try I might do but no way I am risking it at £47!

Yes Sazza think we can blame the Estee Lauder effect for changes, cutting corners but still charging high prices. I bought T.LeClerc Banane powder on clearance from QVC long ago and would never use another brand now. Even went and bought the compact version from their own website. Halo just did not rock my world, though I did get caught up in the hype and bought once in the early days.

Last edited:
Yes Sazza think we can blame the Estee Lauder effect for changes, cutting corners but still charging high prices. I bought T.LeClerc Banane powder on clearance from QVC long ago and would never use another brand now. Even went and bought the compact version from their own website. Halo just did not rock my world, though I did get caught up in the hype and bought once in the early days.

Is there anything sold on QVC (beauty lines etc) which Estee Lauder hasn't taken over and ruined? No wonder the TSVs are so much more expensive than before. Are QVC on commission to sell only EL brands?

Latest posts

Back