Smashbox: Does anybody remember the names of those two eyeshadows in the TSV....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love A'kin

QualityVariesConsiderably
Smashbox: Does anybody remember the names of those two eyeshadows in the TSV that also had the smile brightening gloss, the brownish gel blush, and the infamous no tube on the pump Primer?

They were both a shimmery taupe y sort of shade and I loved them but I sent it all back because of the pump and they weren't able to give me a replacement with an actual tube in the primer.

Anyhoo - I thought I'd do a search for them on a well known auction site, but not knowing their names is hampering me somewhat. ;)

Can anybody help? :heart:

If you can wait a few hours I might have them, unused as I don't wear brown (and would faint at the thought)

Hi Love A'kin

Just quickly read your post - sorry can't assist re the eye duo - but was wondering re the primer pump.

The new primer pumps don't have tubes in them any more - it works by vacuum pulling the product up that way rather than by a tube going to the bottom of the bottle.

Not sure if this was your problem - happy to assist if I can with a better explanation - feel free to let me know below or by PM - it may be that it wasn't actually faulty

Jx

Oops! :giggle:I feel a bit silly now. Why didn't CS tell me that?! We corrresponded back and forth a bit because I wanted them to pay postage on my "faulty" item. Doh! :eek::eek::eek: