Smashbox Brushes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anso

Registered Shopper
I'm trying to build up my Smashbox brushes collection and this is what I have so far:

9 Cream Eyeliner Brush
10 Crease Brush
19 Pink Face & Body Brush
28 Eyeliner Brush
30 Liner Shadow Brush
31 Precision Concealer Brush

For those of you who have a big collection (I'm still very new to Smashbox)...what would you recommend to get next please? Which brushes do you find you use the most?

Thanks in advance :)

I love the fan brush #22, get so much use from it.
Brush #15 for smoky eyes, also use #3 for blending.

My favourite brush is not available on its own :( #23, the most perfect blush brush ever.

Gawd I am sooooo thick ~ I thought Anso meant how many she had of each brush!!!!!

Note to self: IDIOT

I also use some the ultimate brushes from JBD. Very high quality and great performance. I crave the whisper collection in this range *sigh* :64:

My favourite is #3 - Eye shadow brush (currently available with item no 226450). One or two sweeps and the whole eyelid is covered.

Smashbox brushes are brill in my inexperienced opinion!

I love the No.16 blush brush.

Now I have just received the Ulimate Whisper Blush Brush and it is fabulous!!!! It really is whisper soft, looks like the MAC brush 127 but softer.

My favourites (couldn't pick any one!) are No 3 eyeshadow brush - can get whole eye done in just a couple of sweeps. The halo brush is great and also the foundation brush which use for foundation, eye base and concealer. Overall I have loads I only buy smashbox brushes - think they are the best.

My favourites (couldn't pick any one!) are No 3 eyeshadow brush - can get whole eye done in just a couple of sweeps. The halo brush is great and also the foundation brush which use for foundation, eye base and concealer. Overall I have loads I only buy smashbox brushes - think they are the best.

Do have a look at the whisper ultimate brushes sometime Rosey. I couldn't get over how good they were and very well priced. I have them to supplement my smashbox collection. Nothing would make me part with them :64:

I use the smashbox cleaner as I go and it helps so that you don't need a major overhaul on washday. You spray it on some kitchen roll or a tissue and wipe your
brush on it after use. Also good if you need the same brush for a different colour:64:

I have a set of smashbox brushes and must say i am disappointed. The quality seemed nice when i first got them, but they have not worn well, and have been really bad quality compared to my mac, lancome and chanel brushes.

Do have a look at the whisper ultimate brushes sometime Rosey. I couldn't get over how good they were and very well priced. I have them to supplement my smashbox collection. Nothing would make me part with them :64:

I have just gone and had a look - they look good. I will put some on my next order from Jayne to try. Thanks Vampyre.:r15:

Latest posts

Back