Slanket TSV??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Could someone give me the item number for this so I can order it when it's back in stock. I have trawled though the thread, but I can't see it. Thanks.

Thinking of getting one for my MIL as she said she's cold all the time. Will order it in a colour I like so if she doesn't want it, I can have it!!

The item number is 831107. Hope that helps :)

I was so determined not to buy one and how I wish I had:doh:

I see on their facebook,QVC have admitted they won't be coming back into stock before christmas:doh:

Oooooh I just checked the item number and managed to get a purple one, there's a chocolate one in stock at the moment if anyone wants one and is quick

I got the purple one for me and the chocolate brown one for my sister as a Christmas present. I luuuuuurve it. Warm and cosy. Bizarre-looking, but well worth the money!

My slanket arrived yesterday, so glad I ordered it as the value is incomparable with my other rip off versions, it costs more but there is more material, the material is plush and thicker. I'll be snug this winter, with the slanket and the carol hochman tsv, from a couple of weeks back. Although I'll be hiding them as soon as anyone comes to visit.:whew::grin:

Got mine today and agree they are lovely. Nice quality and very snuggly and warm, cats like laying on top of it too!

I love mine, too, it was keeping nice and toasty earlier. Then I had to get up and get something so I put it down, which cause OH to pounce on it with a gleeful shout. He's been curled up in it ever since and I can hear snoring coming from the couch in the living room. :wonder:

as much as i like the origional slanket this new plush one is fantastic.the leopard one looks like real fur. just paid for the pink ones on cheaque hold as qvc may decide to sell them off seeing as they are as rare as hens teeth at the moment.:bear:

My three year old has taken to referring to mine as 'Mummy's Grobag' - he thinks it's my version of his baby sleeping bag!

N.B. are we any further along with the whole how to fold/store them question? Mine is in a heap on the end of a sofa when not being used and as a compulsive tidier I'm feeling Mr Akimbo's OCD-related pain :giggle:

The only way to keep them neatly out of the way I find is behind, or underneath the couch if possible, or (in the conservatory) I have one of the square tables from IKEA, where you can take the top of and store it inside, brilliant for it lol

My three year old has taken to referring to mine as 'Mummy's Grobag' - he thinks it's my version of his baby sleeping bag!

N.B. are we any further along with the whole how to fold/store them question? Mine is in a heap on the end of a sofa when not being used and as a compulsive tidier I'm feeling Mr Akimbo's OCD-related pain :giggle:

Glad to see another one with Slanket OCD!! Thought it was just me! How do you fold the thing, it's not square so doesn't fold nicely, maybe I'm being a bit an*l but I've had a few sleepness nights over my slanket heap!! :giggle: Mine is shoved top shelf of wardrobe taking up loads of space! Maybe we need one of those suckeroutta bags to store it in!! :confused:

What does everything think of their new slankie blankie? Happy with it?

I :heart: my slanket!

I got the ruby red which matches my sofa and decor, so I just leave it out as I would do with a throw.

but I'm not really known for my good housekeeping skills (I won't have a dirty house but messy/untidy is a different matter :blush:) & don't feel the need to put it away anywhere.

So much Slanket love on here. :giggle:

I bought a Travel Slanket last year and it came in its own bag made of the same material, it makes it very easy to store.

Mine finally arrived at my parents house this afternoon. Rushing home from work to go and get it!

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

I got the leopard one. It looks really nice and is lovely and soft. It is thinner than I was expecting though and looks like it wouldn't be enough on a cold night. That said I ended up taking it off towards the end of the apprentice because I was too hot although yesterday evening was warm. I didn't need to put the heating on. So waiting for a cold night to really try it out.

Just been told today that an adult babygrow is the latest in 'relaxing @ home' wear'?Must follow this up even if it is just to experience the look on the window cleaner's face when he comes to collect his money.

Been to Primark today and they have their own version of the Slanket in - the Couch Cosy "the blanket with sleeves" @ £7.00 each :)

Snapped a couple up as last year I saw one but never saw it again!

Probably not as thick as the Slanket, but for that price, looks good enough for me.

They had them in black, fuschia and animal print.

Attachments

• PB092046.jpg
    PB092046.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 133
The two I ordered as Christmas presents for my son and daughter arrived yesterday, my son was quite intrigued as to what was in the two identical boxes and as I had whipped the invoices off the front of them he'll be intrigued right up to Christmas day. I'm pretty sure he's not seen or heard of a slanket don't know about my daughter though.

I know my son will appreciate his as although his bedroom has central heating it is never a warm room and as he spends a lot of time at his pc I think he will be fair chuffed with it.

Latest posts

Back