Skinsense TSV 3.png
    645.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Skinsense TSV 4.png
    Skinsense TSV 4.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Skinsense TSV 5.png
    Skinsense TSV 5.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Meanwhile, tonight at 9pm it’s not too bad a line up on the other TV channels. A repeat of Vera on ITV3 - it’s quite a good one. Forensics is on Channel5.

Skymix has Never Mind The Buzzcocks.

Any channel but QVC at 9pm tonight - and no tuning in at all tomorrow I don’t want to see Lamellar 😊

Meanwhile, tonight at 9pm it’s not too bad a line up on the other TV channels. A repeat of Vera on ITV3 - it’s quite a good one. Forensics is on Channel5.

Any channel but QVC at 9pm tonight - and no tuning in at all tomorrow I don’t want to see Lamellar 😊
Would recommend Sherwood too on the beeb at 9pm 👍

Skinsense 4 Piece Ceramide24 Intense Treatment Collection
Item Number 251538
QVC Price £120.00
TSV Price £45.00
P&P £3.95

As we move into the cooler months, changes in temperature can cause havoc on our complexion. This four-piece Ceramide24 Intense Treatment Collection from Skinsense will help to see your skin through the transitional months (and beyond), with hydrating and brightening formulas including NEW Ceramide24 Retinal Silk Night Serum. The Ceramide24 Pro-Resilience Day Cream, Complex Serum and Comforting Eye Cream complete the set, for a skincare routine you can count on from season-to-season.

*A great saving: if you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Skinsense you'd pay £152. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £45 plus P&P, you're saving £103.05.

New night serum - discover the Ceramide24 Retinal Silk Night Serum, a brand-new night serum currently only available at QVC. Formulated to sink in sumptuously and help restore radiance while minimising the appearance of uneven skin texture, it will slot it into your nighttime skincare routine beautifully.

Ground-breaking formulas - supercharged with active ingredients, Skinsense treatments are developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Utilising lamellar technology found in suncare, plus Linefill, a powerful complex derived from sesame seed, this revitalising range is designed to keep working throughout the day and night to help you maintain a youthful look.

The Ceramide24 range - every product in this range boasts a ceramide lipid complex combined with carefully selected actives and is formulated to help support your skin barrier.

Perfectly giftable - thinking ahead to Christmas or have an important birthday or anniversary coming up? All four products are individually boxed making them ideal for gifting to loved ones, either separately or all together.

Fancy another (and another)? Choose our Subscribe & Save option to receive this same collection again two more times, 60 days apart, each locked in at today's fantastic price. It's a great way to keep your beauty cupboards stocked up.

Contains:
1 x NEW Ceramide24 Retinal Silk Night Serum Treatment (30ml) - this powerful night serum works to promote radiance and help minimise the appearance of uneven skin texture. Combines retinal, safflower oil, sunflower seed oil and konjac root extract
1 x Ceramide24 Pro-Resilience Day Cream (50ml) - a luxurious, deeply moisturising face cream formulated to help soothe and hydrate dry skin. Contains a ceramide lipid complex, soybean oil, sweet almond oil, sunflower seed oil and rosemary extract
1 x Ceramide24 Complex Serum (30ml) - this face serum is designed to help promote the firmness, tone and radiance of the complexion, while supporting the skin's moisture barrier. Especially ideal for mature skin types. Infused with a ceramide lipid complex
1 x Ceramide24 Comforting Eye Cream (15ml) - this hydrating yet delicate eye cream works to visibly brighten the eye area and minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with Shadownyl, derived from marine algae, as well as essential fatty acids and a ceramide lipid complex

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 253351

She has her TSV on a Bank Holiday Monday when most are away on holiday or been out for the weekend or day doing other things. Seems she got the basement slot 😀

I would love to know what her sales rate is but especially the returns!

Good ole Lamellar! The perfect excuse to avoid watching QVC until at least Wednesday! 👍

Just flicked on an there AC is in full plugging/ selling mode.Have had to mute her as my poor old ears cannot take the onslaught, not that I am in purchasing her wares, seemingly we have RetinAl not Retinol now.How many years of experience has she had in the beauty industry to be such an authority?Has she had a bit of a ‘refresh’? Something looks different.

I watched Platform 7 on ITV1.

It's continuing for the next 3 nights concluding on Thursday.

Just flicked on an there AC is in full plugging/ selling mode.Have had to mute her as my poor old ears cannot take the onslaught, not that I am in purchasing her wares, seemingly we have RetinAl not Retinol now.How many years of experience has she had in the beauty industry to be such an authority?Has she had a bit of a ‘refresh’? Something looks different.
I thought that too, she definitely looks different in the face area especially around her cheeks. Her arms look sunburnt too.

AC is a one-woman beauty products industry ! She invents a new range for SkinSense, a new Intense Arnica product for SBC as well as putting together umpteen different combos of SPF gel/cream/spray to flog even more Ultrasun ‘kits’.

When does she have time to go shopping for her flowery frocks and Minnie Mouse shoes ?

(She’s so tall, I’m jealous).

Latest posts

Back