Total RRP £146 + post

Attachments

• Skinsense TSV 1.jpg
    Skinsense TSV 1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Skinsense TSV 2.jpg
    Skinsense TSV 2.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 84
I don’t see Abbi Cleeves as a skincare expert, OK she has fronted Ultrasun but is she not a marketing person so why the name on the products? Obviously picking up knowledge of the way but does this not suggest that these products are her creation? Are they?

Kindly provided by Debs Flint I see there’s a accompanying Elemis cleansing cloth in the picture. 😉😂😂

Attachments

• EC559597-E3BA-4D10-83FF-8A413E03B099.jpeg
    EC559597-E3BA-4D10-83FF-8A413E03B099.jpeg
    109 KB · Views: 97
Oh that is a lot of product…. I’ve never used this brand. Has anyone else? I might give it a go if the price is OK. I shouldn’t have looked on this thread!

Oh that is a lot of product…. I’ve never used this brand. Has anyone else? I might give it a go if the price is OK. I shouldn’t have looked on this thread!

I had the starter/trial/tester kit when it first came out. Nice bag but the products were OK. I've tried bits from the Tili boxes and the Hydra stuff was a smidge better. I had a full size serum from TK Maxx for about £7 RRP £40ish and did not notice any difference at all. And I tested that doing the half face thing. Nada, zilch, zero difference.

I studied Stats as part of my Maths & Stats degree so know the sums behind testing. I also tested a lot of software as a programmer for 25+ years. With both of those I'd say I could, put a test plan forward for things and found the brand meh.

I don't mind fragrance in a product but... found the fragrance pleasant just a generic skin care type smell. I was late to the Liz Earle regime but found a lot of it chemically and the original hair conditioner 🤮🤮🤮 yes, I vomited more than once, avoided it after the second time. I find most of Judith Williams too fragranced as well, I like the white (her spa stuff, but in small doses) and green (cell something). Elemis was used in my former gym so that reminds me of sweaty men doing weights so I pass that. Gatineau has never tickled my bank account. I tend not to like Rose as a fragrance. Just to try and help with Q brands.

Overall at a TSV price it is OK but sure you could get as good for less from Superdrug.

I was good friends with someone before Brexit and she loved the range. Her skin was very reactive but liked skinSense.

I can't help but think of skinSense as SS and after reading posts here about the BA that is..... Just saying, I'll leave that open for your thoughts.

I don’t see Abbi Cleeves as a skincare expert, OK she has fronted Ultrasun but is she not a marketing person so why the name on the products? Obviously picking up knowledge of the way but does this not suggest that these products are her creation? Are they?
I really meant to say AC is only a marketing person!

Skinsense Hydranet 5 Piece Intense Hydration Collection
Item Number 245996
QVC Price £85.00
TSV Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Is your complexion in need of a Hydranet boost? Packed with five full sizes, this Skinsense skincare edit has everything you need to turbo-charge your daily routine and bring the moisture back to your skin. Weve got brand new Collagen Gel and Midnight Oil for you to add to your skincare regime, plus customer favourites Powerful Eye Concentrate and Hydrating Day Cream. Trust us, your skin is going to drink up these hydrating formulas!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Skinsense you'd pay £146. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.98, plus P&P, you're saving £102.07.

New for you - Collagen Gel and Midnight Oil are brand new additions to the Hydranet range and work together to help deeply moisturise, soothe and add a radiant glow to your skin. Collagen Gel is the perfect multi-tasker that works to deliver a shot of lightweight hydration whenever you need it. Use it as a serum, moisturiser or even as a partner to your favourite exfoliator or face mask! For a luxurious, pampering moment in your evening routine, Midnight Oil has you covered. Smooth on this heavenly-scented formula - it's your eight hours beauty sleep, bottled!

Spring skincare has sprung - after months of cold temperatures, sunnier days are upon us. While we may be more than ready for the hotter seasons, our skin needs a little more time to adapt. This five-piece Hydranet collection has everything you need to transition your skincare routine and achieve a healthy-looking glow.

Ground-breaking formulas - supercharged with active ingredients, Skinsense treatments are developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Utilising lamellar technology found in suncare, plus Linefill, a powerful complex derived from sesame seed, this revitalising range is designed to keep working throughout the day and night to help you maintain a youthful look.

Hello Hydranet - the Hydranet range is designed to help deeply hydrate the skin on your face and body, while working to improve the appearance of tone and radiance. Featuring hero beauty ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, acacia collagen and sweet almond oil, it's the ideal collection for helping to maintain a moisturised, fresh appearance, and is especially suitable for dry, dull skin types.

Stock up on skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection twice more every 60 days at this superb price.

Contains:
1 x NEW Hydranet Collagen Gel (100ml) - enriched with acacia collagen (a plant-based alternative to animal collagen) and a complex of reishi, maitake and shiitake mushrooms, this cooling gel delivers intense hydration to keep skin feeling refreshed, calmed and soothed
1 x NEW Hydranet Midnight Oil (30ml) - a soothing facial oil infused with sandalwood, ylang ylang, lavender and chamomile extracts to help deeply moisturise your complexion while you sleep and aid relaxation at bedtime. Also contains rosehip oil and squalene to seal in hydration and encourage a radiant glow in the morning
1 x Hydranet Sink In Mask with Brush (100ml) - a gel mask that works to deliver hydration to your skin while promoting the look of a soft, plump complexion
1 x Hydranet Hydrating Day Cream (50ml) - a lightweight cream with a gel-like texture that works to hydrate the skin, helping to promote elasticity and radiance. Perfect as a daily moisturiser and a base for make-up, and formulated with acacia collagen and acqualicia
1 x Hydranet Powerful Eye Concentrate (15ml) - this bestselling moisturising formula works to deeply hydrate and help minimise the appearance of uneven skin tone and puffiness when applied with a tapping motion around the eyes. Can be worn alone or as a base for make-up. Enriched with sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, Inca peanut oil and shea butter

Auto Delivery

So its back to the £39 for a beauty tsv. 😂 Like PennyPS says, one could cobble enough products together in Superdrug and come up with the same amount. Abbi Cleeve is hardly in the same league as La Prarie now is she, and her skin is not a great ad for her own brand.

I had the starter/trial/tester kit when it first came out. Nice bag but the products were OK. I've tried bits from the Tili boxes and the Hydra stuff was a smidge better. I had a full size serum from TK Maxx for about £7 RRP £40ish and did not notice any difference at all. And I tested that doing the half face thing. Nada, zilch, zero difference.

I studied Stats as part of my Maths & Stats degree so know the sums behind testing. I also tested a lot of software as a programmer for 25+ years. With both of those I'd say I could, put a test plan forward for things and found the brand meh.

I don't mind fragrance in a product but... found the fragrance pleasant just a generic skin care type smell. I was late to the Liz Earle regime but found a lot of it chemically and the original hair conditioner 🤮🤮🤮 yes, I vomited more than once, avoided it after the second time. I find most of Judith Williams too fragranced as well, I like the white (her spa stuff, but in small doses) and green (cell something). Elemis was used in my former gym so that reminds me of sweaty men doing weights so I pass that. Gatineau has never tickled my bank account. I tend not to like Rose as a fragrance. Just to try and help with Q brands.

Overall at a TSV price it is OK but sure you could get as good for less from Superdrug.

I was good friends with someone before Brexit and she loved the range. Her skin was very reactive but liked skinSense.

I can't help but think of skinSense as SS and after reading posts here about the BA that is..... Just saying, I'll leave that open for your thoughts.
PenelopePitStop,
What does BA and SS stand for? TIA

Do you have a brand or certain products you like PPS?

If I had to choose a brand I'd probably go with Alpha-H. But I'm not shipping products half way round the world. Water from Australia and lots of air in a card box with a round tub. No don't need that.

Cleansing Balm, like Elemis Rose, well my skin does, nose and bank account not so keen. I tend to ho with Boots No 7 as it is on offer so often I buy whatever offer I can. My choice I think would be Emma Hardie but bank account not keen and I think the packaging is mot easy to recycle.

Cleansers SBC Collagen, CeraVe hydrating one, I like an oil, Aldi Hot Cloth pink clay is favourite else normal one, but I get fed up of it not being there when I want it. Superdrug do a few. I'm past spending mega bucks on something that is on my face for 2 mins and then down the plug hole. Pixi glycolic mud cleanser I found great as I use as a quick mask but not had gor ages. I fancied that tonight as it happens.

Toners. Oh dear think this is a weak point, have loads, obviously Liquid Gold, Pixi Glow Tonic, REN glycolic, but I like a lot of REN stuff, they also have delivery systems that are dependable. Rubbish sprats, pumps and ones who give up puts me off. I tend to buy whatever plain toner that is on offer when I need, so long as its hydrating. I don't mist as more of the mist hits the floor than my face. Oh Pixi milky tonic is a fav, that is gentle and seems to bung more hydration than I put on, if you understand.

I'm not so keen on hyaluronic as I feel they are yooooo sticky and just sit there. I've used Aldi to Niod and not found one that I liked.

I'm into Eucerin a lot currently but nothing is WOW.

Jordon Samuel I like but not the miles it travels. Zelens I liked but not the £££.

I have very stubborn skin and great it doesn't react easily but doubt I've used five products that give a WOW that works.

Didn't rate Dermalogica, which I'd guess is the first brand I took seriously. But no Elemis was as a full range. I still think that using a full range of one brand is the way to go but that doesn't seem to be what a lot go with. Elemis was at a previous gym but the free weight room was opposite so it now makes me think smelly sweaty grunty dropping weights, so I don't see it as a pleasure relaxing enjoyable treat time.

I'm also great at buying something that works, I like and they stop selling it. I've stopped buying beauty boxes until every last tube, pot, pump, spray, roller ball, whatever is long gone from here and the term beauty stash is not part of my world.

If I had to choose a brand I'd probably go with Alpha-H. But I'm not shipping products half way round the world. Water from Australia and lots of air in a card box with a round tub. No don't need that.

Cleansing Balm, like Elemis Rose, well my skin does, nose and bank account not so keen. I tend to ho with Boots No 7 as it is on offer so often I buy whatever offer I can. My choice I think would be Emma Hardie but bank account not keen and I think the packaging is mot easy to recycle.

Cleansers SBC Collagen, CeraVe hydrating one, I like an oil, Aldi Hot Cloth pink clay is favourite else normal one, but I get fed up of it not being there when I want it. Superdrug do a few. I'm past spending mega bucks on something that is on my face for 2 mins and then down the plug hole. Pixi glycolic mud cleanser I found great as I use as a quick mask but not had gor ages. I fancied that tonight as it happens.

Toners. Oh dear think this is a weak point, have loads, obviously Liquid Gold, Pixi Glow Tonic, REN glycolic, but I like a lot of REN stuff, they also have delivery systems that are dependable. Rubbish sprats, pumps and ones who give up puts me off. I tend to buy whatever plain toner that is on offer when I need, so long as its hydrating. I don't mist as more of the mist hits the floor than my face. Oh Pixi milky tonic is a fav, that is gentle and seems to bung more hydration than I put on, if you understand.

I'm not so keen on hyaluronic as I feel they are yooooo sticky and just sit there. I've used Aldi to Niod and not found one that I liked.

I'm into Eucerin a lot currently but nothing is WOW.

Jordon Samuel I like but not the miles it travels. Zelens I liked but not the £££.

I have very stubborn skin and great it doesn't react easily but doubt I've used five products that give a WOW that works.

Didn't rate Dermalogica, which I'd guess is the first brand I took seriously. But no Elemis was as a full range. I still think that using a full range of one brand is the way to go but that doesn't seem to be what a lot go with. Elemis was at a previous gym but the free weight room was opposite so it now makes me think smelly sweaty grunty dropping weights, so I don't see it as a pleasure relaxing enjoyable treat time.

I'm also great at buying something that works, I like and they stop selling it. I've stopped buying beauty boxes until every last tube, pot, pump, spray, roller ball, whatever is long gone from here and the term beauty stash is not part of my world.
Thanks for the brilliant information and great post!

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Skinsense you'd pay £146. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.98, plus P&P, you're saving £102.07.

Hydranet Collagen Gel (100ml) - £30 cost £9.03
Hydranet Midnight Oil (30ml) - £30 cost £9.03
Hydranet Sink In Mask with Brush (100ml) - £32 cost £9.62
Hydranet Hydrating Day Cream (50ml) - £30 cost £9.03
Hydranet Powerful Eye Concentrate (15ml) - £24 cost £7.22

Total RRP £146 cost £43.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

😂

Latest posts

Back