Skin S.O.S advice please!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I found that the Liz Earle Moisturiser was starting to leave my skin very greasy and spotty on my T-Zone, so stopped using it. I went completely back to basics with my skin care, and AY would probably have a fit, but I've started to wash my face with either Dove soap or L'Occitane Soap and water to remove make up.

I tone with the Liz Earle Skin Tonic during the day, but have started to use A'Kin Rose De Mai moisturiser and have had much better results from it - much less spots, less grease and a nice base for make up. Their JoJo and Corn scrub is much better than the LE one, which I find is no longer abrasive enough for my skin. If I get any spots I use my ABC Tea Tree Oil stick on them to dry them up.

I am not in my 20's and do not have spotty skin but I get the Austrialian Body Care Tea Tree wash for my teenage boys and it works wonders (when they can be bothered to use it). My hubby also uses it occasionally and says it makes his skin feel sooo clean and fresh.
:r2:

I found that the Liz Earle Moisturiser was starting to leave my skin very greasy and spotty on my T-Zone, so stopped using it. I went completely back to basics with my skin care, and AY would probably have a fit, but I've started to wash my face with either Dove soap or L'Occitane Soap and water to remove make up.

Actually I've got to admit that I very often use L'Occitane Shea Butter Soap to wash my face too. I don't find it drying in the slightest, seems to remove my BE makeup and works out very economical. As you say, I'm sure AY would have a fit, but it works for me.

Latest posts

Back