Sketchers TSV 11/02/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh great! Hope it's the sort of usual guest presenter doing the sort of shows!

If you don't know what and who I am talking about, you must watch to see how many times this woman can use "sort of" in one sentence!

Oh great! Hope it's the sort of usual guest presenter doing the sort of shows!

If you don't know what and who I am talking about, you must watch to see how many times this woman can use "sort of" in one sentence!

I haven't noticed that about her, but if it is the usual one, I imagine she might be on maternity leave by now.

I haven't noticed that about her, but if it is the usual one, I imagine she might be on maternity leave by now.

Oh? She was on in Jan and Dec but I was so busy counting the sort ofs, I didn't notice if she was pregnant.

Bikers Embroidery Casual Shoe WTF?

In what universe do bikers wear embroidered Mary Janes?????

Jude xx

I would quite like this but I have a wide foot and the last Skechers Mary Jane i ordered wouldn't do up!

Skechers always seem to have this style of shoe, which I wouldn't even consider wearing, as a tsv. Can they not bring us a decent and fashionable style?

Why do we always get the same-ish design??? Do skechers not do anything else? are boots too much to ask for in Feb????

Oddly the only Skechers I possess are boots. Timberland style boots in pink suede. They're fantastic quality and really comfortable but I've never seen anything like it from Skechers since.

I have sketchers toe posts with a wedge heel bought in last clicks. Wear them in the house and out and about in spring and summer. Really comfy.

Oddly the only Skechers I possess are boots. Timberland style boots in pink suede. They're fantastic quality and really comfortable but I've never seen anything like it from Skechers since.
Oh, Tinkerbelle, how suitable for your name:happy: I had visions of Tinkerbelle flying about in pink boots scattering magic dust:clapping:

Latest posts

Back