Skechers TSV 6/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Others that are similar on the website are around the 25 mark, so unless they're giving us a stingy fiver off, I'm expecting £14.99 ????

Skechers Cali Beaded Slider Sandal
Item Number: 175718
QVC Price £26.00
Todays Special Value Price £21.98
P&P £2.95

These Cali sliders from Skechers feature chunky soles with soft plush foam comfort footbeds, and a wide upper band with beading details along it. With their contemporary, cushioned design, these sliders don't compromise on style or comfort, making them the perfect sandals for days out or trips away.

Effortless comfort - featuring cushioned footbeds and flexible outsoles, these sliders will keep your feet comfortable all day long, cushioning them with every step. Its easy slip-on design also makes them an easy-to-wear choice for every day, as there's no fiddly fastenings to deal with.

Versatile footwear - the sleek, streamlined design will update any outfit, from daytime dresses to casual evening looks, while their simple, chunky look makes them perfect for daytime wear. The pretty beaded details also give them a stylish twist that will set off your evening outfits too.

The shade for you - with five sophisticated colours to choose from, all you have to do is choose the shade that will slot in with your style. Go for Black, Pewter or White for a colour that will go with anything in your wardrobe, or choose Silver or Pink to give your look a pretty, feminine touch.

Your perfect fit - Skechers recommends that you choose one full size down from your regular size to find your perfect fit for this shoe, or if you're a half size, they recommend selecting the next full size down.

Slip-on design
Outer; textile; inner: manmade, textile
Heel height: 2.6cm (1")

Colour options:

Pink
Pewter
White
Silver
Black

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.175718

ive had a browse via my friends account & the prices are not special at all & ive got cheaper in most cases in the stores ect as thats where ive got all mine

Just been on Vente Privee to have a peek and there are many styles with 50-67% discount. How are they "special at all"?!
I am *dying* to know where you go to buy Skechers at those kind of offers?!! Please do share!

I'm not a Skechers fan but my mum is and we have a garden centre locally who do end of line and outlet offers on them but you can't say the VP prices aren't excellent deals on what they're offering!

As I avoid the awful Vonda like the plague I haven’t seen her for a while. How the heck did she get her hair that long? Perhaps it’s chuntley or Spaniel ears cast off extensions?

****** heck we are only 5 minutes in and already we are into day to night.

A pair of plastic shoes for an night out? Nice enough but even on holiday I wouldn’t wear them “at night” which I assume means a bit of dressing up rather than your PJ’s.

I tried these on in a shop today.

4 too small 5 too big. I have widish feet (but don’t usually have to go to wide fitting IYKWIM) and they were wide enough for me. The grey was a lovely colour.

Anybody who suffers with a bad back like myself .. I find that if i wear that sort of sandal without a back strap it makes me claw my toes more (naturally ) and I find it puts pressure in my back
Just happens to me so if anybody gets back issues lower back etc it might be something that’s not causing but maybe aggravating or something ..I love that style but won’t risk it now

When I worked full time I wore heels (medium) every day and flats or flip flops at home. Any other flat shoes or trainers made my feet and legs painful.

In the past year I have gone down to 2 days work and have found my feet have spread and can’t wear heels at all without feeling uncomfortable.

I guess it’s whatever your muscles get used to over a period of time, perhaps if I wore heels enough I could go back to them.

Latest posts

Back