Skechers TSV 17/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think they were on a TSV before, anyone who bought them, do we go a size down?
I’ve read some of the reviews and people say that they are slippery on the inside? I love skechers and am tempted by this TSV.

I love Sketchers but want size 9's!!

Richard said they were coming this year......but haven't seen them yet.

:mysmilie_10:

I bought some Sketcher Mary Janes with memory foam from the Original Factory Shop but returned them a couple of days later as I think the foam would be too hot for summer wear. I bought a pair of Ecco Mary Jane style ones in the end. Then I bought a couple of pairs of Merrell Terran sandals. All much nicer quality

Nope, not for me. They can't be comfy enough to counter the ugliness imho :cheeky:

I bought some Sketcher Mary Janes with memory foam from the Original Factory Shop but returned them a couple of days later as I think the foam would be too hot for summer wear. I bought a pair of Ecco Mary Jane style ones in the end. Then I bought a couple of pairs of Merrell Terran sandals. All much nicer quality

I thought it was just me! Everyone raved about them so I purchased a couple of pairs. Very comfortable in UK but I wore them abroad and thought my feet were on fire. It was so bad I would rather have walked in bare feet.

Unlikely to ever buy any of this brand again as I don't like any type of trainer shoe and the go walks I have will see me out!

I rather like the look of these... but I have a problem with any non-lace-up Skechers. My right foot is broader and longer than my left foot. This means I have to buy for that foot and in anything with an elasticated opening I get nasty rubbing and blisters on my heel. I've some fab premiums (chunky "proper" trainer) which I tracked down replacements for at Schuh.

I thought it was just me! Everyone raved about them so I purchased a couple of pairs. Very comfortable in UK but I wore them abroad and thought my feet were on fire. It was so bad I would rather have walked in bare feet.

Unlikely to ever buy any of this brand again as I don't like any type of trainer shoe and the go walks I have will see me out!
Good description of having feet on fire, mine felt a bit like that too.

Skechers Synergy Stretch Weave Cross Over Mary Jane with Memory Foam
Item Number: 157621
QVC Price £57.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.96
P&P £4.95

Innovatively designed inside and out, the synergy cross-over Mary-Jane trainers have a stretchy fabric upper and memory foam-cushioned insole, both providing custom fit and comfort for your feet; plus a solid heel panel to give added support, and a flexible, shock-absorbing mid-sole teamed with a resilient rubber base. Created from dozens of colourful stretch elasticated bands woven into a soft shoe upper, these slip-on sporty Mary Janes offer style as well as substance.
A spring in your step - these shoes are wonderfully lightweight, so whether you take them on holiday, wear them on long walks, or keep them as your go-to casual shoe - either in your bag or on your feet - they will never weigh you down.

Slip them on - the elasticated upper and strap allow you to pull them on easily and keep your foot secure inside, making them idea for comfortable walking. It also means you'll never have to stop to re-tie your laces either, and that's not to be taken for granted.

Eight fantastic colours to choose from - created just for you, this cross-over Mary Jane comes in six plain shades that all feature a metallic lurex thread running through the weave. Black and Navy offer classic trans-seasonal choices, Charcoal and Natural are great alternatives that look great with denim, while Turquoise and Raspberry offer a pop of fresh colour ideal for spring and summer. There are also two multi-tonal options in Pink or Grey to add that extra style to your daywear.

Round toe front
Solid coloured faux leather heel panel for added support
Skechers logo on solid heel panel and outer sole
Soft stretch woven shoe interior
Removeable memory foam cushioned comfort insole
Flexible lightweight shock absorbing midsole
Flexible rubber traction outsole
Cushioned back
Round toe
Outer and inner: textile; sole: manmade
Slightly raised wedge heel for optimum comfort
Heel height (built in): 4.5cm (1.8")

Colour options:

Black
Navy
Natural
Charcoal
Turquoise
Raspberry
Grey multi
Pink multi

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.157621

Hi All, long time no see.
There was a previous tsv that was really similar to these that I bought, I think it was about 18 months ago. I quite liked the look of them but despite buying my normal Skechers size (I've got quite a few pairs) they were really tight and I ended up getting rid of them. I assume it was the elastic part of the fabric, it felt like my feet were being strangled!

Latest posts

Back