Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Skechers GOwalk Premiere Leather Mesh Slip On Trainer

QVC Price: £43.00

Today's Special Value Price : £32.98

P&P: £4.95
115020.jpg115020_bk.jpg115020_ca.jpg115020_ny.jpg115020_rd.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/Skechers-GOwalk-Premiere-Leather-Mesh-Slip-On-Trainer.product.115020.html

•Front ribbon detail
•Outer: manmade and leather; inner and sole: manmade
•Heel height: size 5-7: 3cm (1.2"); size 8: 3.2cm (1.2")

If you have a Sports Direct store nearby, I bought a pair from them recently cheaper than the TSV, you get to try them on so make sure they fit & no p&p.

I love my Go Walk too but not this TSV style. I wear my normal size in Go Walk and they are slightly roomy but half a size down is too small.

I quite like the look of these. I have a couple of pairs of Dudes which I absolutely live in in the summer, and these look to be along similar lines. I am wary of buying shoes off q though, I'd much prefer to try them on - could work out expensive in returns etc.

I might have been tempted by these but losing £10 on p&p if they're not right isn't worth the risk. Note to QVC: how many other sales are you losing because of exorbitant postal charges? It surely can't be worth it?

I've ordered 2 pairs - I already have some skechers go walk shoes - I'm a size 5 1/2 and the 5's fit fine - even a little large . So I know they will fit fine & be sooooo comfortable

I have a pair of these and they are very comfortable but they do come up large. I have had to buy extra thick socks to stop them slipping up and down, so won't be any good for the summer without socks. Disappointed also how so many of the styles had very restricted sizes. Even watching the TSV launch show and following hour, so many styles were only available in 4's & 5's. Poor DF kept apologising but she shouldn't have had to, the sizes should have been available.

I might have been tempted by these but losing £10 on p&p if they're not right isn't worth the risk. Note to QVC: how many other sales are you losing because of exorbitant postal charges? It surely can't be worth it?

Inform them within 7 days, you will be returning and, under DSR, you are entitled to your postage. They won't automatically refund it, so you will have to tell them. You will still have to pay to return them, though, but one way cost is better than two.

I was tempted but even the gushy customer panel member who got a freebie to try said that the laces at the front should have been real, ie adjustable not just for show. She was the typical sickening T caller so when she said this I thought it must be a problem if it needed tightening. This together with size problems made me realise it probably wasn't worth the hassle plus I am trying to cut back on spending at the moment. (Feel all righteous now LOL)

I watched the TSV at 7.30 am and some sizes were already sold out so I went on the waitlist, will be interested to read the reviews in the meantime.

Got my navy ones today and love them. Maybe just a bit bigger than my normal size four but I'm sure I'll be able to wear them in the summer with bare feet. Definitely not reissues as I had to take out the card foot shaped inserts and they were so snug that they tore coming out.

Latest posts

Back