Skechers Footwear TSV 09/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Amazon US reviews for these indicate that despite being made of a stretchy fabric, these Go Walks are quite tight over the instep. They also seem to be generous in length and prone to making feet a bit whiffy!

Shame as I would have liked them.

The Amazon US reviews for these indicate that despite being made of a stretchy fabric, these Go Walks are quite tight over the instep. They also seem to be generous in length and prone to making feet a bit whiffy!

Shame as I would have liked them.

if /when my get a bit whiffy I just bung them all in the washing machine , then they're as good as new

I resisted temptation and ordered in taupe, am hoping they'll arrive quickly so i can take them away with me next weekend.

They look like slippers.

What I can't understand is how in some brands you get half sizes between some numbers, not others. I've seen ones, That do 3,4,5,51/2,6,61/2. Really annoying when you're 4 1/2. Can't see the sense. As to widths, well it's pot luck.

Yes I tried these on in a Sketchers shop recently & they reminded me of my Dad's slippers.Too old for me, I am only 68.

I'm surprised to see a review on the tsv from someone claiming to have bought them two months ago, given they're exclusive to qvc.

I think a lot depends on the colour.

I purchased 2 pairs of Skechers 1 navy 1 grey. The navy look lovely but the grey are dull dull dull (and I really like grey).

I found they burned the soles of my feet when I wore them on holiday so will only wear them in UK, so for that reason alone I won't buy again.

BTW it is not every style you can put in washing machine which is why I went for grey in the first place.

Yet I've always wondered why they have a criteria "staff reviews" in the drop down box for sorting the reviews!

That's new! Maybe they have changed their tune... I hope they ensure that when Catherine is next telling us how objective the reviews are she doesn't claim they can't leave reviews anymore...

Yes I tried these on in a Sketchers shop recently & they reminded me of my Dad's slippers.Too old for me, I am only 68.

So am I, but I've got them in lime, lilac, turquoise and pink ! and look great with tanned legs or summer maxi dresses - some adore Berkenstocks but to me they are not foot flattering and are too 'clunky'. We're all different but I don't let age determine what I wear.

That's new! Maybe they have changed their tune... I hope they ensure that when Catherine is next telling us how objective the reviews are she doesn't claim they can't leave reviews anymore...

It has been there for as long as I remember, more accurately it is" Staff reviews first" so there may not necessarily be any there but what is the point of having it as a criteria if they are not able to review?

I have just ordered a pair of Sketchers from the 7p.m hour (hope they are age appropriate!!!!) I always see styles I really like on QVC but can't find them in the shop.I have ordered some Birkenstocks from yesterday too --I am obviously breaking my rule of not ordering footwear--how fickle am I?

I hope not! QVC staff are supposedly not allowed to leave reviews.

I suppose it could be one of the mysterious customer panel getting a pair ahead of time.

If that was the case I'd have expected the customer to have left reviews on other items, but this is the only review from this person.

Latest posts

Back