Skechers Footwear TSV 09/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Let's hope the guest is a bit more accurate in describing the fit - the last TSV came up big but his advice had been to size up for half sizes... there are loads of complaints about it on the site in the reviews.

I can never understand all this size up/size down which would not be required if they did half sizes.

If industry standard says a size 5 is say 9 inches (no idea actual measurement) then the bleeding shoe should be made 9 inches and marked a 5, yet shoe A is 8.5 inches and shoe B is 9.25 inches.

Same with clothes.

Imagine buying two wheels for your car and one was a quarter of an inch smaller and one half and inch bigger than the ones you took off.

They look like slippers.

What I can't understand is how in some brands you get half sizes between some numbers, not others. I've seen ones, That do 3,4,5,51/2,6,61/2. Really annoying when you're 4 1/2. Can't see the sense. As to widths, well it's pot luck.

Not very exciting. I don't know why there is such a big fuss is about Sketchers. I got a pair of go walks last year and they rubbed my heel red raw. Even now if l wear them l have to put a blister plaster on before hand. The cushioned sole is not all that 'cushioned' either, especially when you are used to Fitflops. As for the horrid smell after wearing them few times. Honestly your feet do not breathe in them but sweat excessively and the smell that comes out of them is embarrassing. I am not at all impressed by them.

They look like slippers.What I can't understand is how in some brands you get half sizes between some numbers, not others. I've seen ones, That do 3,4,5,51/2,6,61/2. Really annoying when you're 4 1/2. Can't see the sense. As to widths, well it's pot luck.

I agree, they do look like slippers. TBH I bought the TSV last year and found the style then really comfy, so bought 2 pairs in a size 6 and they fitted perfectly. The following Go Walk tend to look like the old plimsoll design - I bought a pair in lime, and despite being exactly the same size, 'looked' bigger and longer, so not attractive. I find them REALLY comfy though.

Also Sketchers are lethal on slippery surfaces. You really have to watch it if it's been raining and you go into a supermarket orif you walk on a man hole cover, you nearly break your neck. They also make an absolute squeaking racket on supermarket floors if you have come in from the rain.Not what they are cracked up to be, will stick to my asics walking trainers.

I've got some leather sandals like that Whitesnake. I call them my "go faster" sandals. Id rather walk barefoot than wear them if its been raining. I wouldn't buy a second pair!

Also Sketchers are lethal on slippery surfaces. You really have to watch it if it's been raining and you go into a supermarket orif you walk on a man hole cover, you nearly break your neck. They also make an absolute squeaking racket on supermarket floors if you have come in from the rain.Not what they are cracked up to be, will stick to my asics walking trainers.
I have some asics running shoes. My second pair. I bought the first pair by going into a sports shop early one Saturday and asking to see a whole range of trainers in my size without asking the price. I then bought the pair that were the most comfortable. It was the asics. I wore them for a 10 mile walk last Saturday. Not a mark on my foot and I wasn't the slightest bit tired.

I've not got the tsv style of skecher, but all the skechers I've bought are so comfortable in my normal shoe size. It's the only footwear I'd confidently order online.

I've not got the tsv style of skecher, but all the skechers I've bought are so comfortable in my normal shoe size. It's the only footwear I'd confidently order online.

Completely agree - they're the most comfiest shoes I've ever owned
I know my size in Skechers and never had a problem with them slipping on wet floors
I have fallen arches and just slip my orthotics under the memory foam insole - sorted

Skechers GOwalk 2 Super Sock Walking Shoe with Goga Mat Insole
Item Number: 157624
QVC Price: £52.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.97
P&P £4.95

3 Easy Pay instalments of £12.99, plus P&P

The Skechers GOwalk 2 Super Sock Bind trainer is designed with innovative performance technologies and materials specifically for walking, and features a nearly seamless soft fabric design with a sock-like comfort fit. Simply slip them on - even without socks - and enjoy these versatile, lightweight shoes, currently only available at QVC, any time you find yourself out and about on your feet.

Ideal for barefoot wear - not only will the smooth fabric feel soft against your skin, an integrated OrthoLite anti-microbial sock liner helps inhibit odour and prevent slippage.

Slip them on - the stretch sock design will allow you to pull these trainers on easily and keep your feet secure inside while you walk, it also means you'll never have to stop to re-tie your laces either. Plus the wider opening and heel pull-loop make for an easy on/off.

GOwalk technology - the Resalyte, flexible shock-absorbing midsole is made in a lightweight compound which provides impact absorption and features a registered 'SQUISH' component.

For the best fit, half sizes should size down - e.g. if you wear 6.5 select size 6
Round toe
Skechers logo at the side, sole and insole
Goga Mat technology footbed
Flexible traction outsole with independent circular GOimpulse sensors, which offer flexibility and a more responsive walking experience
Outer: textile, inner: textile; sole: manmade
Heel height (built in): 3cm (1.1")
Weight: 113g per shoe

Colour options:

Black with a black sole
Navy with a white sole
Charcoal with a white sole
Taupe with a white sole
Aqua with a white sole
Pink with a white sole

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.157624

Its now live and for the first time ever they have half sizes!! Might be tempted.

3 - already sold out in the taupe (or never available)
3.5 - already sold out in the aqua (or never available)
5.5 - already sold out in the aqua (or never available)
8 - already sold out in the charcoal (or never available)

Latest posts

Back