Skagen TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi guys thanks all for the nice messages...still undecided about TSV, like the stainless steel one but was desperately hoping for easy pays!!

Amazon sometimes have Skagen watches with great reductions so may hold out for one of those instead..

Did I mention I was indecisive too...??:1::20:

Hi guys thanks all for the nice messages...still undecided about TSV, like the stainless steel one but was desperately hoping for easy pays!!

Amazon sometimes have Skagen watches with great reductions so may hold out for one of those instead..

Did I mention I was indecisive too...??:1::20:
Hi hopssholic and welcome,

there are some skagen watches on ebay - just thought I mention it.
I am not having this one as I think it is a little to chunky for me, am affraif my husband might pinch it as he likes skagen watches.

Hi hopssholic and welcome,

there are some skagen watches on ebay - just thought I mention it.
I am not having this one as I think it is a little to chunky for me, am affraif my husband might pinch it as he likes skagen watches.

written in a rush by 4 year old as you can see by spelling, actually 4 is my usual mental age until about 9 am :8:

I like the two tone bracelet watch but having read the problems about battery changing I don't think I'll be going there, I'll stick with my Eco-Drive.

Julia said they have been made especially for QVC.:34: This never bods well.

Donna ~ this made me really laugh!

I like the TSV but agree its not very feminine, I think it might be the blue face.... for some reason I think is a mans watch.

I want a watch that is not currently showing on QVC website but that they have in stock (apparently!). I ordered it last night so...... wait & see!

Sorry but another ? from me. Does anyone have the leather strap ones? They look really nice ~ especially the black & white ones, but doesn't the leather scuff and mark after a while? I am only saying this because years ago, I had leather watches ~ the leather used to break down (admittedly I used to eat the ends gross :eek:).

Never had a problem with battery-changing can do it myself very easy my only moan is the date window is that small on my gents watch you need a magnifying glass to read it.

None of my local Jewellers would change the battery on my Skagen watch. When you removed the back from your watch and replaced the battery were you able to just snap the back on into place by hand. I am just curious as my friend had to use two pairs of pliers to press the back into place on my watch.

I like the nice big cushion shaped face of the TSV but hate the colours, would be nice in gold tone with a MOP face.

Forgive my bad manners Hopasholic, welcome, ST.com gets very addictive!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back