Skagen TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AllThatGlitters

Registered Shopper
Does anyone have any idea what it's going to be?

I love my one Skagen watch, although I'm a bit apprehensive about the battery-changing problem people have reported. Still, I could be tempted.

AS long as the TSV isn't one of their necklaces...

Pippa has been wearing a silver one for a few days with an oval face that looked blue to me.

Never had a problem with battery-changing can do it myself very easy my only moan is the date window is that small on my gents watch you need a magnifying glass to read it.

Last edited:
Shop till I drop

Oooh, I like both of those.

Humdehum (checks watch for time till midnight...thinks 'How sad is that?' ...checks again...)

I don't think it is any of those numbers.If it is the TSV I doubt it will be on the website yet.
Julia has been wearing one with a rectangular blue face and a silver mesh strap.

The one Kathy had on this morning had a dark blue face and was silver tone strap.

Claudia was wearing one in the 6pm show with blue face and silver strap, think may be a ladies and gents version if that is the one

Hello all, first time poster - long time lurker. Finally plucked up the courage to post after being buoyed by a couple of glasses of Chardonnay!

I bought my OH a Skagen watch for his 40th last month and fell in love with it myself. The TSV looks really nice (from what I have seen of the preview) so am veerrry tempted to treat myself for an early birthday pressie - my birthday isn't till June but who cares :8:...as you can see I live up to my username.

Just wanted to say that I have long enjoyed reading the comments on these forums some of you have really made me chuckle - your observations especially about the presenters are absolutely spot on!

Look forward to many more posts in the near future...

A very warm welcome to the forum hopasholic(great name!!):1:

A girl needs a treat every now and then,so hope you manage to get something you love.

A warm welcome from me too hopasholic....you'll have lots of fun on here. Have you decided to go for the TSV then?

Latest posts

Back