Skagen TSV 18/3

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tricia ^^

Registered Shopper
Hi does anybody have any clues as to what the TSV watch will be?

I understand the last TSV sold out really fast ~ more to do with stock
levels ~ if I've read posts correctly!!

Thanks

I have a Skagen watch and when the battery run out I can't get anyone to fit a new one. I've been into every jewellery shop going and they all say the back is too difficult to get off and they won't risk it. A few have suggested I go to a heel bar type place and they may be able to rench it off. I haven't tried this yet but I might as well, at the moment I have a useless watch that wasn't cheap to buy.

I have read this somewhere else.... too late I've fallen for a particular watch ~ will give this great consideration tho.

I know you have already tried this but, have you tried a jewellers that actually sell Skagen watches.... there must be a way to do it.

I can't seem to find anyone who does sell them. I know they are really nice watches, and I'ld love to beable to wear mine again. I will have to go down the heel bar route and just take the risk it may get a bit scratched hopefully just on the back.

I can't seem to find anyone who does sell them. I know they are really nice watches, and I'ld love to beable to wear mine again. I will have to go down the heel bar route and just take the risk it may get a bit scratched hopefully just on the back.

Whereabouts do you live? Only asking because I've seen Skagen Watches in a jewellers in the next town to me. You can always pm me if you prefer not to divulge it on the forum, I don't mind.

I have a Skagen watch and when the battery run out I can't get anyone to fit a new one. I've been into every jewellery shop going and they all say the back is too difficult to get off and they won't risk it. A few have suggested I go to a heel bar type place and they may be able to rench it off. I haven't tried this yet but I might as well, at the moment I have a useless watch that wasn't cheap to buy.

Have you tried seeing if a "Swatch" shop could fit a new battery, as their watches are very thin too, so maybe they have tools that are more apt.

Don't know if they could, just a thought really??

Whereabouts do you live? Only asking because I've seen Skagen Watches in a jewellers in the next town to me. You can always pm me if you prefer not to divulge it on the forum, I don't mind.

I live in Kent, thanks for the help

Amazon sell loads of Skagen watches so I'd check their prices before going for the TSV.

I live in Kent, thanks for the help

Oh that's a shame, it was just an idea which may have helped but it's a long way to travel for a watch battery!!!! :3:

OH has a couple of Skagen watches and he's had batteries replaced by a local independent jeweller without any problem.

I had the exact same problem. Nobody would replace the battery. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER SKAGEN WATCH AGAIN BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM. As a final resort my friend got hold of two pairs of pliers and managed to press the back of the watch into place. I had to cover the face of the watch with padding and hope that it would not crack. Luckily my friend managed to do it. I would never have been able to do it. I have purchased lots of watches in my lifetime and I have never experienced this type of problem.

Ps We managed to get the back of the watch off by prising it off with a very small screwdriver. What a performance! Would never recommend this brand to anyone.

Latest posts

Back