Size 8 !!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BetLynch

Registered Shopper
Alison Keenan has just said she is a size 8! I knew she was petite and she does look really nice in what she wears but she is much tinier than I imagined! She has on a Nina Leonard size 10 at the moment and it does look like it fits OK but most of the stuff QVC sells must swamp her.

Bet

She does have a tiny frame, no hips at all.

There was a link on here about 2 weeks ago from her blog, AK with some Suzy woman, and she is very tiny.

I like Alison and think she looks really good.

Think I'll just have to dream about being Size 8 ......... !!!

She sure as hell aint a size 8 at at the top!!

I havent been a size 8 since I was about 12 years old! I see what you mean about the top, it is fitting well.

There was a link on here about 2 weeks ago from her blog, AK with some Suzy woman, and she is very tiny.

Didnt see the link Julie but will look at her blog see if if its still there. I do have a 'womanly' figure, have bosoms and hips so have to be careful what I wear. I dont think there would be any pleasing me. If I had a more boyish figure, I would be bemoaning my lack of curves.

I like Alison and think she looks really good.

Think I'll just have to dream about being Size 8 ......... !!!

I dont mind her Sue and she always looks really nice, but it grates a bit when she says 'Mighty' a lot. Mind you, thats just me getting grouchy, I have been laid up for two weeks and watched a lot of QVC and am finding all sorts getting on my nerves which I normally wouldnt notice. For instance, Goodys hair and the way she lifts it out of the way to show off the back neckline of the tops she is wearing.......put it up for goodness sake!!!!! Dont know why it has just started annoying me, I am just being very picky and mean :sad:. Dreading retirement, I bet I turn into one of those old women that go out and shout at kids having fun :grin:

Bet the Grinch

I dont mind her Sue and she always looks really nice, but it grates a bit when she says 'Mighty' a lot. Mind you, thats just me getting grouchy, I have been laid up for two weeks and watched a lot of QVC and am finding all sorts getting on my nerves which I normally wouldnt notice. For instance, Goodys hair and the way she lifts it out of the way to show off the back neckline of the tops she is wearing.......put it up for goodness sake!!!!! Dont know why it has just started annoying me, I am just being very picky and mean :sad:. Dreading retirement, I bet I turn into one of those old women that go out and shout at kids having fun :grin:

Bet the Grinch

Bet don't dread retirement, in between shouting at kids for having fun, i am looking forward to getting a slow car and doddering around in it, also at morning office rush hour i am gonna dodder on the bus and take ten mins to find my purse, then i will go to cafes and sandwich shops popular with workers and dither in the queue, then on to the supermarket at office kicking out time i will hog whole aisles and get my retired friends to join me, mmm might start snipping coupons too:thinking2:

i caught a small snippet of her saying her very good friend suzy B went up to scotland together.......name dropping again me thinks...sorry guys i cant take to this woman at all.....AK not suzy B

Bet don't dread retirement, in between shouting at kids for having fun, i am looking forward to getting a slow car and doddering around in it, also at morning office rush hour i am gonna dodder on the bus and take ten mins to find my purse, then i will go to cafes and sandwich shops popular with workers and dither in the queue, then on to the supermarket at office kicking out time i will hog whole aisles and get my retired friends to join me, mmm might start snipping coupons too:thinking2:

OK, you have persuaded me, I also want to poke people with my walking stick to get their attention and tell them pointless stories about the war (even though it finished years before I was born) when I can see they are desperately trying to get away!

And how about walking really slowly acorss the pelican crossing so that the beep beep stops long before we reach the other side and ther cars have to wait when the light has tuned green!

AND theres always the paying for everything in pennies and 5ps at the checkout and trying to get it exact while taking ages to apologise to evetyone in the now very long queue!!!

Liking it very much :rock:

Don't forget to forget your PIN in the Post Office as you collect your pension after taking half an hour to reverse into a parking space!!

Don't forget to forget your PIN in the Post Office as you collect your pension after taking half an hour to reverse into a parking space!!

So badly that the cars next to you cannot drive away until you have returned half an hour after thier tickets expire!!!!!:giggle:

The 2 worst things about getting older are that your memory's not as good as it used to be and , also, your memory's not as good as it used to be. :cheeky:

The 2 worst things about getting older are that your memory's not as good as it used to be and , also, your memory's not as good as it used to be. :cheeky:
:giggle::giggle::up2:

Due to memory loss you forget that your bladder control is not as good as it could be but not to worry because the smell of peppermints cover the odour. :

An older neighbour of mine got her doctor's permission to join an exercise class for older people. She bent, twisted, gyrated, jumped up and down and perspired for an hour. But, by the time she got her leotard on, the class was over. :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back