Simon Wilson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Because he's gay ? but more likely his eyelashes are very fair so needs an added boost. Watch any film Michael Caine film and see the amount of mascara he wears.

Because he's gay ? but more likely his eyelashes are very fair so needs an added boost. Watch any film Michael Caine film and see the amount of mascara he wears.

Educating Rita - he is definately wearing it, mind you I think he has lovely eyes, and he was rather dishy when he was younger.!

I hope he doesn't cry & his mascara run at the sight of some of this stuff he is producing these days---or tears of laughter all the way to the bank as it is selling!
I know we all have different tastes & I can see even if I don't like others will, but I saw a horrid 'hand' necklace last night & a multi coloured skulls/crosses necklace just now.
Truly AWFUL---apologies if any of you have bought!!!AND why don't they give the colourways numbers? all this not sure what the colour options are called.

I hope he doesn't cry & his mascara run at the sight of some of this stuff he is producing these days---or tears of laughter all the way to the bank as it is selling!
I know we all have different tastes & I can see even if I don't like others will, but I saw a horrid 'hand' necklace last night & a multi coloured skulls/crosses necklace just now.
Truly AWFUL---apologies if any of you have bought!!!AND why don't they give the colourways numbers? all this not sure what the colour options are called.

Item 301603 I've never seen such a load of carp for £79 !!! :mysmilie_466::mysmilie_466:

He's had this obsession with skulls and crosses for a few years now, surely its time to 'bury' this fashion phase now.

is it my imagination or the fact that I'm getting to old for his range ? I'm sure he used to present some stunning pieces which I would have bought if I had that sort of lifestyle IYKWIM. Nowadays he seems to sell a load of expensive but cheap-looking rubbish that I can find in Chelmsford market for a fraction of the price.

Linda xx

is it my imagination or the fact that I'm getting to old for his range ? I'm sure he used to present some stunning pieces which I would have bought if I had that sort of lifestyle IYKWIM. Nowadays he seems to sell a load of expensive but cheap-looking rubbish that I can find in Chelmsford market for a fraction of the price.

Linda xx
Class hasn't an age range! I am mid 60's & have some much loved B&W pieces and would be so tempted by shows in the past.His design direction has taken a different path loosing his core customer 'glitzy, over the top, but classy fashion' to 'tacky cheap looking and at times totally lacking design taste' My opinion of course!

I have always think he looks ill as though he suffers from something like Pernicious Anaemia or something like that!!Sorry if he is ill and you all know but I don`t watch his shows at any length a its not my thing

I will be honest and say that I have never been a butler & wilson fan, but as a totally neutral observer I can say that from the late 90's onwards the pieces I saw on QVC appeared to be of excellent quality and design. It may not have been to my taste but I never once looked at it and exclaimed "OMG that is just hideous" as I do now, with practically every style I see on air. It has become almost a parody of itself.

I havent watched Q for that long so have only ever seen B&W items that, to my tastes, are largely ghastly. I don't like skulls anyway, and dont like crosses as fashion items, even though both are very in at the moment. I hate his 'eye' peices but the hand necklace was the height of horribleness. I think he used the word 'fun' but dh came in and recoiled in horror so I couldn't hear. Turned it over of course . Not my cuppa tea at all xx

Latest posts

Back