Simon Brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
Congratulations to him on his marriage to his partner Jeremy they have been together for 23 years,he's one of my favourite guests even though my culinary skills are very limited.:mysmilie_48:

Congratulations to him on his marriage to his partner Jeremy they have been together for 23 years,he's one of my favourite guests even though my culinary skills are very limited.:mysmilie_48:

Aw I agree Lynn, when I used to watch QVC he was my favourite presenter, I know he was a "guest" presenter but he could more than carry an hour off himself, he didn't need anyone with him.

Aw I agree Lynn, when I used to watch QVC he was my favourite presenter, I know he was a "guest" presenter but he could more than carry an hour off himself, he didn't need anyone with him.

He effectively was presenting solo when on with the big nosheroo that is Charlie Brook.

That's great news, congratulations to them both. But I do hope that Jeremy does the cooking, sometimes I think clumsy Simon could burn water.

Even Cooks Essentials Miracle Silicone can't stop him from scorching his Toad in The Hole :mysmilie_59:

Congrats to them :) I really like Simon and wish he could just present on his own and become a regular presenter on anything kitchen related.

Lovely news! I have always liked Simon, and wish him and Jeremy a long and happy married life....

Latest posts

Back