Simon Biagi/Cooking Lady/Easi-Yo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Oh my goodness, think I could fall asleep listening to this current hour, monotone waffly conversation .. I know it must be very difficult to discuss "yoghurt" for an hour but gould they are boring together!!

Simon looks like he needs something full fat, these days, not some over-priced yoghurt powder from t'other side of the world. He's positively cadaverous.

I've posted about this before but her fingernails don't really give the right impression when presenting a food-related item. They turn me right off.

They were filthy yesterday, really unclean underneath! It was knocking me right off. I do actually quite like Jilly though, she's got an awesome bob-cut going on.

Jilly?? bob hair do, is it Jilly Halliday .. she's had the same hair for as long as I can remember .. ooh must look out for her, bet she looks so different and fab!

Oh got excited then ... lol don't think I've ever seen Jilly's hair look different, oh well never mind it always looks nice

They were filthy yesterday, really unclean underneath! It was knocking me right off. I do actually quite like Jilly though, she's got an awesome bob-cut going on.

Read that without my specs and thought for a minute that she had an awesome bob-cat...my respect for her went up no end until I realised you meant her hair not an exotic new pet...

Latest posts

Back