Silver TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What are we all thinking about this one?

Lx

That is exactly what I logged in to find out!! Not sure. Quite a nice simple idea but the hearts look tiny.

This is exactly this sort of thing I would have bought without a second thought before I joined this forum. Now I will wait to see what others have to say before I 'jump to the phone'!

Bet

It's not my style but I actually think it's quite a nice TSV. The price seems fairly reasonable for QVC. I definitely prefer the pastel option, but I don't really do this sort of thing, not really a hearts and opaque gemstones kind of a gal!
I prefer it to the Lola Rose stuff which to me is in the same sort of style.

I think it's not very 'on trend', I remember it being a popular style in the mid 90's and that Claire from Steps wore that style a lot. I don't think it's particularly fashionable but if you really love it then go for it.

I like it! I've ordered the earth tones. I got a tigers eye bracelet in the Lola Rose sale so I think it will go nicely. I like getting the silver chains too, always useful!

I really like it. It's my sort of thing. But I can't justify it (though it's a reasonable price) so will pass....

I am not tempted at all. I really do not like it. QVC have been very good to me recently I have saved loads of money because they keep bringing things I don't want.

i dont think its nasty at all. if you have been buying lola rose and like this style i think this is quite impressive.specially at this price. lola rose would want 4 times that amount and you would only get one heart. it does depend on the size of the hearts but i quite like it specially with the chain with the sations.

Oh each to their own of course and I'm not going to bother this time. But I'll bet people wouldn't call it so nasty if it had Lola Rose printed on the box! :16:

Oh each to their own of course and I'm not going to bother this time. But I'll bet people wouldn't call it so nasty if it had Lola Rose printed on the box! :16:

I agree Birdie, when I saw the one on the leather cord I thought it could easily pass for LR.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.335520/walk.yah.UKJE-UK02

I think its quite nice but I have been soooo good since I registered on this forum and am trying not to fall back into my old ways

Bet

Latest posts

Back