silver style tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just assumed Julia is letting us know she's very posh by saying turkwas and wiscut like how Ralph is pronounced Rafe by so called toffs. I am not necessarily convinced she is though, she doesn't say Butler in the snooty way. Btw I am not slagging off them who talk posh, I'm just jealous that I don't:64:

If anyone's desperate for mookite, there is:
688185, £18 not long though, but looks nice.
OTO is 689785, £18.74. Gets bad reviews about the heavy weight and the flimsy clasp. Would wonder if they got a new batch.

If anyone's desperate for mookite, there is:
688185, £18 not long though, but looks nice.
OTO is 689785, £18.74. Gets bad reviews about the heavy weight and the flimsy clasp. Would wonder if they got a new batch.

It does look lovely but the reviews are so awful I can't bring myself to order it.

My sodalite TSV has just arrived and although the beads are on the small side it's quite weighty. I'm rather pleased with my impulse buy. Now, where do I buy a 'little white T' (or in my case a 'rather large white T')? :D

Just got my agate one and thought the beads looked a bit smaller than on the tv, still like it though. OH has bought it for me for my birthday (he doesn't know it yet!), good job I ordered it as he was very imaginative and bought me a box of chocolates.:54:

Do you think this is to become more of a problem as our TV's get bigger lol!

You have to really pay attention I find now when they are actually worn on the model to get a perspective.

Funny though because I was put off the TSV because I thought the beads looked too chunky for me....

I am pleased to hear that these have started arriving and that you are pleased with them. I came onto the forum to post about them and missed out on the mookite one! I think that one of my daughters may get me a Lola Rose Mookite necklace for Mothers Day because when I told her I had missed out on this one she seemed to take a lot of interest in it. I feel a little bad about it because that range is very expensive. Enjoy wearing your necklaces you lucky things!

Just got my agate one and thought the beads looked a bit smaller than on the tv, still like it though. OH has bought it for me for my birthday (he doesn't know it yet!), good job I ordered it as he was very imaginative and bought me a box of chocolates.:54:

I have to do that too Finsnan or else risk getting a new frying pan or something equally practical. Men!

Do you think this is to become more of a problem as our TV's get bigger lol!

You have to really pay attention I find now when they are actually worn on the model to get a perspective.

Funny though because I was put off the TSV because I thought the beads looked too chunky for me....

I'm not sure if items look small because our tvs are bigger or because the some of the models/presenters are extremely tiny. I've noticed that some of the rings look quite substantial on a dainty little hand and they get lost on mine.

Latest posts

Back