Silver Day TSV Tue 13th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

icedupsnowqueen

Registered Shopper
Why is it silver day tsv's are never actually made of silver. They are either stainless steel or beads with the tinest amount of silver for the clasp:smirk:

I prefer turquoise with visible matrix, these look like blue smarties to me. More pennies saved!

Jude xx

As we are on the theme of silver, I bought a silver cleaner dip kit from Argos at the weekend. It cleaned up a tarnished silver necklace that I've had for 40 years. Fantastic. It cost £4.99. I have a sonic cleaner and that had removed the dirt from the necklace but the Argos cleaner removed the tarnish.

I've been hankering after some sleeping beauty.Can't believe thats the TSV! Just don't want it in stainless steel :down:

Are they really in stainless steel?? Sorry but that's a bit bonkers. Like it or not, sleeping beauty turquoise is much sought after and should only be put in precious metal!

And watch the silver dip. It does work but do not leave anything in for too long or it will dull the silver forever. A cloth is by far the safer way to clean silver. I left a silver bracelet in once for ages by mistake and it was ruined. The pieces go cloudy with almost a whiteish hue. That's nothing to do with the Argos one just a general observation.

Q make me laugh!

On their main page Q invites you to view their Silver Day offers early.
Click & 9 out of the 24 images are not there - "image coming soon"

Bit puzzled. On South Western Silver they keep saying the Sleeping Beauty Mine is getting short of aquamarine, so how have they found enough for a TSV? Something fishy methinks.

Well I feel brain washed!

Just watched the launch - "Sleeping Beauty Turquoise" "Sleeping Beauty Turquoise" "Sleeping Beauty Turquoise" "Sleeping Beauty Turquoise"

Not only that, twenty-seven minutes in & the web page is still showing yesterday's menu.

Have they sold out or are they just not showing them anymore - not that I can work out why that might be. I have not seen them but they look ok in the picture

My money is safe today as I can't wear silver. Tbh I find all the 24hr events very boring,some more than others.

Latest posts

Back